Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Blockchain Tech and Cryptocurrencies

Double post, the Russians are watching me

ETH and LTC tearing it up this week

All of them are. Bitcoin closing in on $10,000 per coin. Any of you techie millennials sitting on some from when they were like $4?

How high is this elevator going to go?

Quote Originally Posted by Screamindemon3 View Post
    How high is this elevator going to go?
    Literally no one knows.

Quote Originally Posted by DistrictDeacon View Post
    Literally no one knows.
    Let's play fun guessing games

Somebody relatively important (though I forget who, so clearly not that important) a few months ago said $100,000 per coin in the next few years. I think he also predicted $10,000 per coin by the end of this year, so on pace so far.

Rusty Larue
    So if I give dv $1k for the OGB fund he will make me money?

#ClawsIn #ManUp
    Quote Originally Posted by 2&2 Slider To Leyritz View Post
    Somebody relatively important (though I forget who, so clearly not that important) a few months ago said $100,000 per coin in the next few years. I think he also predicted $10,000 per coin by the end of this year, so on pace so far.
    Max Keiser: http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/10/30/51559/

Quote Originally Posted by 2&2 Slider To Leyritz View Post
    All of them are. Bitcoin closing in on $10,000 per coin. Any of you techie millennials sitting on some from when they were like $4?
    And I still have some from when I bought around $300, but that was first time I got into it.

Sweet. Are you going to sit on it forever or is there a price at which you will start to unload?

What’s the cheap coin to get into at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    What’s the cheap coin to get into at this point?
    ITOA

Robert O'Kelley
    Last June I put $100 into Coinbase with the intention of buying ETH, I had to buy BTC with USD, so after buying 7 ETH for $14ish, I had 0.0235 left, which is now worth $235. The ETH is worth like $3000.

Over 10,000.00

ITOA
    Ok, so I am in, although very cheaply. Just wanted to get my feet wet. I bought .25 of a lite coin, planning on sitting on it on coinbase for a few days. I should've got Ethereum because it's easier to transfer to binance to get some IOTA but am definitely planning on getting IOTA later this week.

Noob question...Am I okay to not keep anything on a hard drive & just keep it all on coinbase or binance?

Ok, so I am in, although very cheaply. Just wanted to get my feet wet. I bought .25 of a lite coin, planning on sitting on it on coinbase for a few days. I should've got Ethereum because it's easier to transfer to binance to get some IOTA but am definitely planning on getting IOTA later this week.

Noob question...Am I okay to not keep anything on a hard drive & just keep it all on coinbase or binance?
    I keep long-term coin in a BitPay wallet, but if you are just talking small amounts I would think Coinbase is fine.

I saw someone mention IOTA on reddit yesterday so I’d assume it has to be legit

I saw someone mention IOTA on reddit yesterday so I’d assume it has to be legit
    Microsoft just announced the first marketplace for the internet of things with an Iota base. I think I saw over 20 companies have already committed to it. So it definitely sounds like it will gain some traction.

Microsoft just announced the first marketplace for the internet of things with an Iota base. I think I saw over 20 companies have already committed to it. So it definitely sounds like it will gain some traction.
    What exchange are you buying from?