• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Blockchain Tech and Cryptocurrencies

What exchange are you buying from?

I will use Binance when I do buy. The only thing with Binance is, as far as I can tell, you can't just buy with a CC. You have to buy with BTC or ETH. So that's why my purchase of Litecoin was kinda dumbfounded. So I am probably going to switch my LTC to BTC on gdax later today. BTC already hit $11k today so the $ I can make, although with a smaller portion of a coin, will be greater than what I can make with LTC.

Have to assume Bitcoin will crash a bit, this is just speculation fueling the jump. But damn it is flying.

I'm in a room right now with a women who has made around $2M in Ether.

She bought $40k worth at $8 and it's currently at just under $500. And she hasn't sold any along the way.

I'm in a room right now with a women who has made around $2M in Ether.

She bought $40k worth at $8 and it's currently at just under $500. And she hasn't sold any along the way.

Pretty bauce. I got involved sub-100 and sold at the last ATH around $400. Got a little crazy with alt coins along the way and my biggest regret is not keeping half my portfolio in BTC. Either way, its been a hell of a ride and I cant imagine not being involved.

It'd be nice to have that kind of money laying around that you're willing to risk.

Cool what is iota going for? I have a few BTC scraps in Coinbase that I could move over easily

$1.38.

Is there another reputable site to use like Coinbase? I got a friend into it & they’re having trouble confirming identity & registering a card.

Back