• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Blockchain Tech and Cryptocurrencies

I bought some on Binance and made a quick flip. Staying away otherwise. Coinbase is shady AF

Can you purchase with USD on Binance or do you have to purchase BTC first somewhere like Coinbase and transfer over? Very new to this.

Can you purchase with USD on Binance or do you have to purchase BTC first somewhere like Coinbase and transfer over? Very new to this.

You can not add USD directly to Binance. I purchased a large amount of ETH on Coinbase then send that over. You can them use the ETH market on Binance

Sia doing well the past 48 hours

163.gif

Made more selling and rebuying BCC last night than I have with any other coin so far. I don't have much in sia right now but I do have some asics preordered.

Are the implications of this new tax bill going to eff up what you guys are doing?

I’ve turned in some nice profits from REQ, ARK, and obviously IOTA

I got in Tronix at .009 a few weeks back. It’s currently at .06 and was up to .07 earlier in the night. Ripple also booming as well, people loading up with hopes of a coinbase release soon? Great day for my alts portfolio

The speculation and investment is not in a technology but the recent partnerships they’ve signed with big name companies.

But without knowing too much, I have little reason to believe those partnerships are as valuable as the speculation in the currency signifies. I choose not to invest in publicity but that might be a short term fault for evaluating crypto.

a08ff310a591078e48b84566766d4433.jpg

Another article that speaks to the technical components of IOTA.

https://t.co/tSRkF9bb2S

As I said earlier, my issue with IOTA is its long term potential. They’re pushing for press over product and I haven’t seen a single positive review of the technology from a person or organization I trust.

But as I mentioned, in the short term, IOTA could still definitely go up. But just not something that fits my investment thesis.

Facebook partnering with Litecoin rumors all over the interwebs

Facebook partnering with Litecoin rumors all over the interwebs
Seems like noise as LTC hasn't increased at all in past couple hours.

That said...I moved a little money into it just in case. No real downside since market hasn't reacted to the rumors. Assuming nothing happens, can move it back out for only the cost of fees.

That said...I moved a little money into it just in case. No real downside since market hasn't reacted to the rumors. Assuming nothing happens, can move it back out for only the cost of fees.

Yeah I'm not sure I buy it. I got into LTC at $30 and I've got stop loss orders in but I've got alerts set for it it starts to blow up

Then again, the Litecoin owner ditching all his coins could have triggered a moderate sell-off (and it was predicted to by many) and that doesn't seem to have happened, so maybe it's breaking even on both events...

Same, I put a good amount in last night. Just looking for a quick hit and quit if it happens

Back