• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Blockchain Tech and Cryptocurrencies

The book was illustrated by Jean Giraud aka Moebius, a well known French illustrator. A collection of limited edition edition prints might attract the valuation in the thousands.

Well, many thousands.

A previously unrecorded example of Gutenberg’s b42 type went up for sale yesterday for $200k.

It’s a binding fragment but still seems like a better investment than something with like ten known copies

Damn it. OMI was just getting back in range too. Broke .008 the past two days. I still haven't sold any of my bag and my Veve vault value is worth 103k right now across 140 collectables (still can't withdraw at the moment, however)

WGMI

Roughly when would be a good time for a crypto noob to get involved? Crash still happening or relatively close to over?

Damn it. OMI was just getting back in range too. Broke .008 the past two days. I still haven't sold any of my bag and my Veve vault value is worth 103k right now across 140 collectables (still can't withdraw at the moment, however)

WGMI

Lol you can't withdrawal? Told you it was a scam.

Lol you can't withdrawal? Told you it was a scam.

If you sell an NFT for gems, you can not yet convert to USD for withdraw. They're slowly rolling it out to more users every week, since they KYC process has to take place.

If they are scamming folks, they're doing it right under the nose of Disney, Marvel, Coca-Cola, ect.

Collectable are up about 200% just this month alone

So apparently Ryan Atwood from the OC Fame has an anti-crypto twitter feed and writes for Slate & has a book about the crypto scam

Roughly when would be a good time for a crypto noob to get involved? Crash still happening or relatively close to over?
Great time to download coinbase pro app and buy some ETH
Should be a choppy 2022 but it’ll be good long term

ip2ixtdupjo71.jpg

Just scale in if you're antsy about timing the bottom. Long term its still a great investment.

I think we are about to see if crypto tracks the market on a downturn, or if it is a useful hedge.

Just scale in if you're antsy about timing the bottom. Long term its still a great investment.

I think we are about to see if crypto tracks the market on a downturn, or if it is a useful hedge.

looks like we've got our answer. the $LUNA coin broke it's peg today, made for an interesting day. $18 bil market cap stable coin now only about 75% on the dollar pegged

I'm almost completely out of the crypto space. The only holdings I have left are for $OMI and $ORN, which I heard about on this thread.

I can't really get out of those investments because the transfer fees to get it to a withdrawable coin is 50% or more of what I own, so it'd be a waste to do it.

Really bummed that it has all tanked the way it has.

I had 1500 ADA bought when it was right at $1...held it to when it was almost at $3.00, heard that it would still increase, up to $10 by the end of last year.......then the crash(es) happened, and I sold when it went under $1...glad I did...wasn't going to lose any more than I had to.

Still think I'll buy back in when I get some money saved up. Not getting in nearly as deep as last time.

I'm almost completely out of the crypto space. The only holdings I have left are for $OMI and $ORN, which I heard about on this thread.

I can't really get out of those investments because the transfer fees to get it to a withdrawable coin is 50% or more of what I own, so it'd be a waste to do it.

Really bummed that it has all tanked the way it has.

I had 1500 ADA bought when it was right at $1...held it to when it was almost at $3.00, heard that it would still increase, up to $10 by the end of last year.......then the crash(es) happened, and I sold when it went under $1...glad I did...wasn't going to lose any more than I had to.

Still think I'll buy back in when I get some money saved up. Not getting in nearly as deep as last time.

Hey at least we can hold $OMI to 0.00 together!

Yeah, I hold some Ethereum. I thought it would be somewhat of a hedge against inflation/market drops, but boy has that not been the case so far.

Figured I'd raise this here. I received an airdrop of 1190 OP (Optimism collective). Flipped those for about 0.8 ETH this morning. That was nice.

Back