• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Blockchain Tech and Cryptocurrencies

Same here. Traditional banking will never go away though, short of a full apocalyptic event, as I can't see governments switching over to a cryptocurrency.

Agree it won't go away, at least not for a super long time. But if ETH manages to capture 1% of the global financial transactions markets it would be valued at over $40,000 per ETH. And that's before they input a deflationary model on the token this summer. And DeFi is just one use case for ETH. Seems like it might be able to grow to something around that mark or that it's at least worth a punt that it does given that would be a 7X return on your money if it came to pass over the next 5-10 years.

I think when I cash out of sia I'm going to put half of it into eth. Bet it's at BTC prices in a year or 2.

We all know the bubble will burst for awhile at some point. I got out of everything last week except a small position I left in OMI.

Any fucktard that didn't cash in their doge when it got over .30 is an absolute idiot.

Wow. Stick to Golf. Such Bad.

Excited to watch DOGE this wknd following Elon’s SNL performance

It was just a week ago when Eth was trying to crack 3K and now it has gone just past 4K. Unreal run.
Feels like there’s gotta be a dip this week but who knows, very impressive

Feels like there’s gotta be a dip this week but who knows, very impressive

I certainly didn't think it would just blow up an added 33% in a week. I filled my bag of ETH months ago. Staking some and running a few nodes via ANKR and just holding the rest to eventually take profits. Not sure when I'll take profits. Probably need to start thinking about that. I'm wondering when DOT is going to go on another big leg up. It's been in accumulation for months just like ETH was.

Back