• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Blockchain Tech and Cryptocurrencies

I would suspect everything save perhaps ETH and LINK is presently prone to underperform BTC for a while. This is a big hole to consolidate out of.

Meanwhile fast forward a day and ecomi is up 40%. Thanks, DeacMan!

a lot happening in the crypto market today make sure to give this a look to stay up to date

a kind of pessimistic take on the market but this is a good watch

can someone explain how the bitcoin ransom for the pipeline was recovered?

I thought that was a feature of crypto: untraceable

can someone explain how the bitcoin ransom for the pipeline was recovered?

I thought that was a feature of crypto: untraceable

It's actually the opposite I think, there's a public record of every transaction, so tracking the money is easy. In this case it sounds like they didn't even bother moving the money from the original account it was sent to. But to be able to recover the money they would have needed the digital key to the account, which no one seems to understand how they were able to get it. They'd been investigating this group for awhile, so maybe they had a mole or an inside source.

I mean, its pretty obviously been falsely pumped, but I'm sure the big news is finally coming for sure soon!

SD3 caused me to lose my house. Thanks SD3!

ECOMI and Marvel partnership confirmed! Looks like the Moon's back on the menu boys!!!!

But seriously, this should be big in the long run and there's also a rumor out there that Veve and Marvel will be putting out a join statement for marketing. That would be big time if true.

ECOMI and Marvel partnership confirmed! Looks like the Moon's back on the menu boys!!!!

But seriously, this should be big in the long run and there's also a rumor out there that Veve and Marvel will be putting out a join statement for marketing. That would be big time if true.

Anyone want to talk about that OMI pop in the last 14 days? Just no regard for this bear market we're in. Hopefully, we're a simple double up away from most on here being back in the green after being underwater for a few months. Hope y'all held. If this market flips bull anytime soon, watch out (might not even need to flip bull if it keeps this up).

#HODL

Back