• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Utah State

tsywake

Sheikh of Smoke
Staff member
Reaction score
It's early, but they came out throwing some punches at Wisconsin. I'm curious to see if they can sustain it in the second half. Hopefully we'll get a good look at their playbook.

I know we're not as good as NIU at this point in our rebuilding years but if they beat BC by two or three touchdowns tonight who thinks we might be able to go up there next weekend and steal one?

Or am I too ambitious?

I know we're not as good as NIU at this point in our rebuilding years but if they beat BC by two or three touchdowns tonight who thinks we might be able to go up there next weekend and steal one?

Or am I too ambitious?

No, you're just too pathetic.

Utah State will be a handful so hopefully we won't regret scheduling them. Crazy to think they might have an early win at Camp Randall and then come into our house expecting to do the same.

Are they always this good?

Utah State will be a handful so hopefully we won't regret scheduling them. Crazy to think they might have an early win at Camp Randall and then come into our house expecting to do the same.

Are they always this good?

Are your posts always as pathetic as they are tonight?

No, you're just too pathetic.

I was hoping for a nice discussion and you can be as immature and condescending as you like but that doesn't address the issue I've put out there. Who else thinks we have a chance?

Are your posts always as pathetic as they are tonight?

Feel free to excuse yourself as everyone agrees that this board is not the proper forum for the immature personal attacks where we are trying to have an intelligent discussion.

I was hoping for a nice discussion and you can be as immature and condescending as you like but that doesn't address the issue I've put out there. Who else thinks we have a chance?

You're a poor parody, just stop.

Or am I too ambitious?

Feel free to excuse yourself as everyone agrees that this board is not the proper forum for the immature personal attacks where we are trying to have an intelligent discussion.
mj-laughing.gif

mj-laughing.gif

I'd say you're a parody or a newbie with this statement but you have over 600 posts.

He's a parody, been around for awhile. Maybe the saddest parody attempt ever on this board and that's saying something.

He was unbearable on our great baseball thread this season. Hoped he wouldn't be back for other sports.

He was unbearable on our great baseball thread this season. Hoped he wouldn't be back for other sports.

Dixie everyone agrees if you have nothing to contribute than either say nothing or go away. Board is not designed for you to denegrate others who come in with fresh timely information.

Back