• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

When is a scandal not a scandal?

bobknightfan

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Answer: When there is a Democrat involved.

http://www.investors.com/politics/e...ot-a-scandal-when-theres-a-democrat-involved/

More & more Americans now understand how biased the national news media is in favor of the Democratic Party. That understanding played a big part in Trump's election last November....and it is playing a big part in ongoing attitudes of more & more Americans today.

As a matter of fact, criticism from the MSM is one of the best things that President Trump has going for him these days.

how is it not a scandal? also, he got caught and is being prosecuted instead of having all the talking heads and other parts of the party defending him to the death

that's how it's not a scandal

how is it not a scandal? also, he got caught and is being prosecuted instead of having all the talking heads and other parts of the party defending him to the death

It's amazing how conservatives don't understand that it's no big deal with the system works (bad guy gets caught and punished) and a big deal when it doesn't (bad guy goes free).

I assume this is about Bob Menendez. I don't remember seeing Democrats fervently defending him and calling this a nothing burger.

As someone who is not affiliated with either party, I have to agree that the MSM is tough to take. Everything certainly appears to be for one fringe group or the other.

http://www.investors.com/politics/e...ot-a-scandal-when-theres-a-democrat-involved/

More & more Americans now understand how biased the national news media is in favor of the Democratic Party. That understanding played a big part in Trump's election last November....and it is playing a big part in ongoing attitudes of more & more Americans today.

As a matter of fact, criticism from the MSM is one of the best things that President Trump has going for him these days.

Actually, I'd say President Trump is one of the best things the MSM has going for it these days. The MSM deserved to lose some credibility for a few reasons in 2016, including Donna Brazille and the billions of dollars in free media for Trump. However, Trump tweets and verbal comments are doing an excellent job of reminding everyone why we need a mainstream media.

it's not a scandal when trump is involved.

my God you GOP pussies are so full of shit. All you do is cry foul and bitch and moan and turn your back when it is your party.

this is a big scandal! if true, Menendez has been taking bribes and is in that cesspool of NJ politicians. This guy needs some real jail time. This practice seems to be common for politics and needs to be cleaned up, but as long as lobbying is allowed it will continue.

it appears to be exactly the same as: http://amp.usatoday.com/story/632505001/

"Members of the clubs Trump has visited most often as president — in Florida, New Jersey and Virginia — include at least 50 executives whose companies hold federal contracts and 21 lobbyists and trade group officials. Two-thirds played on one of the 58 days the president was there, according to scores they posted online."

LOCK THEM UP

It's amazing how conservatives don't understand that it's no big deal with the system works (bad guy gets caught and punished) and a big deal when it doesn't (bad guy goes free).

I assume this is about Bob Menendez. I don't remember seeing Democrats fervently defending him and calling this a nothing burger.

The problem is the media isn't reporting a news worthy event.

What's more news worthy about this than back to back killer hurricanes?

Nobody is screaming that it's a nothing burger. Nobody cared about Menendez before this. It's pretty much resolved. Justice will be served.

Last edited:

youre forgetting the snowflake gif

A quick Google News search shows articles today from CNN, NBC News, NYT, WaPo, Politico and more. So it's not that it's not being reported, the snowflakes just aren't reading these sources or choosing to ignore them to promote their narrative.

I'm guessing they're just watching the news hoping to see a Dem takes over the coals and they see more moochers who will be looking for taxpayer money by the end of the weekend.

I was reported a ton when he was being charged. the results will also be reported heavily.

If he's convicted, I wonder if Christie will name himself as the replacement.

Back