• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tim Duncan Leading Relief

There should be a Tim Duncan statue at LJVM.

I love that painting. Do they still sell prints? Just a great capture of the moment between two teammates.

Guys, everyone should post the link on your facebook pages and send copies of the link to WFU-- President and Alumni office

I posted on my Facebook and two ladies who have no idea who tim Duncan is made contributions. Win!

I love that painting. Do they still sell prints? Just a great capture of the moment between two teammates.

I've got this one in the man cave. This, my signed rogers print, framed and signed CP3 jersey, and my framed photo of "the shot", single handedly pulled me through the redacted era.

IN. Those areas are getting crushed, and sadly, will continue to get worse. The hurricane season doesn't end until Nov.

I don't really trust a lot of big charities, but I do trust Tim and gave.

Timmy on Anderson Cooper last night. The man just doesn't know how to be less than wonderful.

up to 2.4 million in donations...keep it going!

Back