• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Football - it's happening

Glad you reposted that, as I would not otherwise have seen it.

I will take that wager, too. Townie, you are on. If Wake goes 6-6 or better, I am gone forever. If they go 5-7 or worse, you are gone forever.

The way I see it, Wake needs to beat App State, Duke & Syracuse to get to 6-6. They're not going to beat FSU, Clemson, Louisville, Notre Dame, Ga Tech or NC State.

bump

Since Bates went down, our defense has been on the field for 63:09, has given up 105 points and 1,457 yards. If the offense keeps it up, his absence won't hurt as much.

I would raise the stakes if BKF would accept. Same bet, if Wake wins 5 games or fewer, I'll take a perma-ban. If Wake wins 6+ he's perma-banned.

Glad you reposted that, as I would not otherwise have seen it.

I will take that wager, too. Townie, you are on. If Wake goes 6-6 or better, I am gone forever. If they go 5-7 or worse, you are gone forever.

The way I see it, Wake needs to beat App State, Duke & Syracuse to get to 6-6. They're not going to beat FSU, Clemson, Louisville, Notre Dame, Ga Tech or NC State.

Deal. Mods gotta enforce.

Additional bump.

Back