• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Football - it's happening

Still like a 7-5 record. Tough sledding right after App St. But we can beat NC State, Louisville, Syracuse, App St, Notre Dame & Duke. GT is going to depend on their turnovers.

Damn, ranked #5 based on just this season's results. Pretty dope.

He makes moonze look tame. Just a massive negative energy guy. Probably has been pissed about one thing or another his whole life.

No one likes to be around a puddleglum. This board would be much better off without BKF. I don't think I have ever said that before about a poster but BKF is the absolute worst.

If you don't smile after reading a BKF post you're taking things a bit too seriously. He's amazing.

dUKe is the measuring stick game. Syracuse looks like a disaster. I think state and notre dame would be sweet.

Damn, ranked #5 based on just this season's results. Pretty dope.
I know it hasn't been the stoutest competition but outscoring opponents 133-27 is just amazing, especially considering the last few years.

Sad when a parody declines.

Re: BKF and odds to hit 6-6:

Even before the Utah State win (which will increase our odds of winning every game remaining) Wake had a 57.7% chance to finish 6-6. This included only having a 69% (nice) chance of beating Utah State which is now (obviously) 100%. I'd venture when Bill Connelly updates the stats Wake will be around 70% to make a bowl.

Back