• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wakeyleaks Finally Over...

Usual protocol is home HC greets visiting HC on the 50 during pre-game. There's gonna be a beehive of photogs and vids types gathered at mid-field to catch this meet and greet. Stadium ( student section ) should be near packed 45 minutes prior to KO....ESPN will be there to record this for Sports Center.

This should the most hostle environment ever seen at Groves/BB&T.

This is excellent sarcasm. Don't think many caught it. Well done.

Some teams hold up signs on the side lines that show random picture or words to use as signals to the offense on the field. I think Wake just uses hand signals but it would be funny to have the Wake sideline hold up diagrams of plays (obviously nothing we would run). Or at least the student section should do this.

Some teams hold up signs on the side lines that show random picture or words to use as signals to the offense on the field. I think Wake just uses hand signals but it would be funny to have the Wake sideline hold up diagrams of plays (obviously nothing we would run). Or at least the student section should do this.

We have the signs as well.

fine for the student section, but I wouldn't want the team to harp on it too much. Mention that it's time for pay back in practice and go out an kick their ass.

Over did you say over, nothing is over until we decide it is, ....
was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor....

we have to go all out I think this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid jesture be done on somebodies part

Last edited:
Wonder if Ron wilk want to show good zportmanship by having our band play their fight song?

Usual protocol is home HC greets visiting HC on the 50 during pre-game. There's gonna be a beehive of photogs and vids types gathered at mid-field to catch this meet and greet. Stadium ( student section ) should be near packed 45 minutes prior to KO....ESPN will be there to record this for Sports Center.

This should the most hostle environment ever seen at Groves/BB&T.

Sarcasm or not I'd love Clawson to get about 10 yards from him and give the polite wave like "no need to shake, I'm good", turnaround and walk away.

Clawson should ride out to midfield on the Harley and have a blow-up doll fall off at the 20 yard line.

Wake should use this image on one of the signs...

Petrino-Back.jpg

nominee for the new song to play in lieu of the Louisville fight song.

Wake should use this image on one of the signs...

Petrino-Back.jpg

Love it user name! Petrino is a POS. The whole student section should have placards with this pic. Has anyone else noticed how old he looks all of a sudden?,,, just like a roadhouse whore.

ps the open the gate session would be great if we could get the former Arkansas volleyball player to ride shot gun on the motorcycle. Absent that. we should ride the bike by the Louisville sideline to piss them off the way it pisses of K in the Joel.

For Bobby, I hope that the Wake game is a bump in the road.

Back to the OP, if we keep winning , not only will Wakeyleaks not be over, it will become one of the biggest sports stories of the season. It will be refueled by the press for Louisville for sure.

Saw this on another post. Claw's Deacs scored 34+ twice (Elon and Delaware) pre wakeyleaks and had a 12-22 record. Since it broke we are 4-0 with +34 each game. We actually have a 41 point average (34 in the bowl game, 51, 34, 46 this year). It's the longest 30+ streak to open a season since 2004. We had 4 30+ games in the '05 season and 5 in '07 season.

Back