• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wakeyleaks Finally Over...

Kindof like how UNC basketball fell off for their cheating, and Penn State for their transgressions, and .......

People just don't seem to care if they are going to a shady situation. And Galloway is a damn good recruiter. So maybe pump the breaks on being able to recruit against UNC because they have a bunch of cheaters. Hiring a few more really doesn't change their reputation-- they were already cheaters, and I'm not sure that it mattered anyways.
The Unc cheating scandal ruined their football program.

Not over really. Article in W-SJ yesterday about today’s Clemson/Notre Dame game broadcast with Clawson’s appearance with Brown who hired these two corrupt coaches.

Love to see Brown’s reaction today to a question about it

maybe someone is leaking our basketball strategy to our opponents? I mean, I shudder to think that they are not

Big assumption that there is actually a strategy other than guard your damn man.

Which raises another point. Today's recruits were in elementary or middle school when Mack Brown last coached a game. That's an eternity for a 17 year old kid. Yes, he has some name recognition from ESPN but the perception, by at least some, is that he's well past his prime. Certainly would be a tool I would use if I'm Dave Clawson.

I said the same thing to a friend of mine and said “he’ll just show them his NC ring”.

Back