• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wakeyleaks Finally Over...

The most surprising thing in this article is Wake getting coverage in the N&O.

it is not over until that POS publicly apologizes.

The most surprising thing in this article is Wake getting coverage in the N&O.

True. And he strangely emphasizes that our players performed better after learning opponents had used our playbook because our players supposedly received an emotional boost derived from believing the prior losses were not all their fault.
This specific notion fails to clearly place blame on opponents for cheating through use of the WF playbook because this odd notion deflects from the simple fact that opponents hopefully do not now hold an unfair advatage.

The surprising thing is no one was punished by the NCAA for cheating. No one.

WF will be jacked up for the L'ville game.

Believe the Cards are the only team on the schedule who was caught using Elrod funneled info.

The handshake after that game will be interesting.

Underneath his generally mild-mannered pleasant exterior, Clawson is a competitive vengeful badass, and I love it.

Last edited:

Believe the Cards ar the only team on the schedule who was caught using Elrod funneled info.

Underneath his generally mild-mannered pleasant exterior, Clawson is a competitive vengeful badass, and I love it.

Over/Under on how short the pregame mid-field chat is between the head coaches, O/U 10 seconds?

So much this.

Over/Under on how short the pregame mid-field chat is between the head coaches, O/U 10 seconds?

Usual protocol is home HC greets visiting HC on the 50 during pre-game. There's gonna be a beehive of photogs and vids types gathered at mid-field to catch this meet and greet. Stadium ( student section ) should be near packed 45 minutes prior to KO....ESPN will be there to record this for Sports Center.

This should the most hostle environment ever seen at Groves/BB&T.

Believe the Cards are the only team on the schedule who was caught using Elrod funneled info.

Kinda wish he would get rid of this when the situation called for it. No reason to pretend that everything is honky-dory with Louisville. Those fucks cheated when they played us and I would emphasize that in the media before the game.

I'd describe that exterior as relatively thin. His intensity is very apparent to anyone spending more than a couple of minutes around him at any time other than a presser.

I'd describe that exterior as relatively thin. His intensity is very apparent to anyone spending more than a couple of minutes around him at any time other than a presser.

Ask Colbert.

And it is awesome, BTW.

Instead of shaking hands at midfield before the game, Clawson should leave Petrino a note in his locker.

And we should have the volleyball team open the gate for the game.

Usual protocol is home HC greets visiting HC on the 50 during pre-game. There's gonna be a beehive of photogs and vids types gathered at mid-field to catch this meet and greet. Stadium ( student section ) should be near packed 45 minutes prior to KO....ESPN will be there to record this for Sports Center.

This should the most hostle environment ever seen at Groves/BB&T.

This game will be a grudge match between wakeyleaks and Jackson thinking Clawson trashed him

Kinda wish he would get rid of this when the situation called for it. No reason to pretend that everything is honky-dory with Louisville. Those fucks cheated when they played us and I would emphasize that in the media before the game.

When did he pretend things are hunky-dory (not honky)?

He hasn't yet. Was responding to the mild mannered comment

Sometimes you gotta show your emotions. Thus would be an optimal time.

F lville

racist1.gif

Back