• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake / FSU Tickets

EduDeac

Reaction score
My son wants to have a tailgate birthday party, so I'm in need of extra hill tickets if anyone has any.

Again, to everyone that is "looking for a ticket", there are tickets available on the official Wake Forest Sports website. Outside of $, there isn't any barrier to attending Saturday's event. I appreciate the late push the athletic department has made on this in an effort to get more fans in attendance Saturday.

Surely you realize that people (me included) are trying to avoid paying full price, if possible? But I'm obviously happy to buy from Wake as well, and will probably do so.

Surely you realize that people (me included) are trying to avoid paying full price, if possible? But I'm obviously happy to buy from Wake as well, and will probably do so.

So instead of paying the face amount and supporting MSD, you're trying to save money buying tickets at less than face from a 3rd party? Bastard

Again, to everyone that is "looking for a ticket", there are tickets available on the official Wake Forest Sports website. Outside of $, there isn't any barrier to attending Saturday's event. I appreciate the late push the athletic department has made on this in an effort to get more fans in attendance Saturday.

I don't see an option to buy Hill tickets. Do you know if those are available to purchase for single games?

So instead of paying the face amount and supporting MSD, you're trying to save money buying tickets at less than face from a 3rd party? Bastard

Yes. I already support the Deacon Club, and have bought season tickets in the past. I also like capitalism.

I bought 2 extra from the wake site. Gotta prop up those attendance figures

Yeah a wake forest home football game is not worth $37 + parking. The stubhub prices are ridiculous too. The cheapest ticket for the rest of the games are just above $10 but for 0-2 FSU the cheapest is $29. How?

Back