• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crisis in Puerto Rico

It is a problem that everything trump attempts to do is shit so it's an overwhelming task to show true outrage each time. Like this compared to the the NFL thing where it's just more trump being a racist grudge holding asshole. Some fuck ups are much greater than others, this is one of the bigger fuck ups

"“The loss of life — it’s always tragic — but it’s been incredible, the results that we’ve had with respect to loss of life,” the President said. “People can’t believe how successful that has been, relatively speaking.”"

Seriously, who says shit like this? BTW Palma it's pretty well documented that more than two people have died thus far...

I can't believe Trump is waging this war while playing golf. He is seriously the worst.

I can't believe Trump is waging this war while playing golf. He is seriously the worst.

And your tax dollars (secret service, AF1, wherever Pence is hiding) are fore caddying for him to do it.

He’s still tweeting a mile a minute. Everything critical of him is fake news

Has he shot an 18 like Kim Jun 1.0 yet?

This is a nice summary of every response I expect to get regarding PR from Trump supporters.

Except that I'm not a Trump supporter. I just don't get a boner and urge to buttfuck him every time bad news flashes on the tv. Some of you have been posting here as long or longer than I have and I'm still amazed at how so few are capable of reflection after 8 years of shitting on one guy is followed by 8 years of shitting on the other guy, rinse and repeat. Trump is an idiot, as I have said many times before. And it's utterly predictable how he will run his mouth too far about almost every issue, but the ridicule and criticism on this was easier to predict than the hurricane that everybody knew would hit PR. No rational explanations (and that WaPo article had more than a few if you looked beyond the BS headline) can ever be considered in today's climate. Just whine whine bitch bitch. I stand by what I said. You all are fucking pathetic. Doesn't mean Trump isn't a fool. Doesn't mean PR isn't suffering. Just means you all are pathetic.

Except that I'm not a Trump supporter. I just don't get a boner and urge to buttfuck him every time bad news flashes on the tv. Some of you have been posting here as long or longer than I have and I'm still amazed at how so few are capable of reflection after 8 years of shitting on one guy is followed by 8 years of shitting on the other guy, rinse and repeat. Trump is an idiot, as I have said many times before. And it's utterly predictable how he will run his mouth too far about almost every issue, but the ridicule and criticism on this was easier to predict than the hurricane that everybody knew would hit PR. No rational explanations (and that WaPo article had more than a few if you looked beyond the BS headline) can ever be considered in today's climate. Just whine whine bitch bitch. I stand by what I said. You all are fucking pathetic. Doesn't mean Trump isn't a fool. Doesn't mean PR isn't suffering. Just means you all are pathetic.

Didn't say you were one. I just said you hit all the response I expect from Trump supporters very succinctly.

He did it again in that post with his "Trump sucks but you commielibs are worse (so I'm going to keep supporting Trump to piss you off)."

Yeah it's the lazy way out of dealing with something horrendous. Brasky does it where he pretends the solution to a problem is to blow it all up because he can't think of anything intellectually relevant and Palma does it with trolling.

Trump's response is making W's response to Katrina look competent. This is an unmitigated disaster and it's fucking idiotic that he's spending his weekend on a golf course. When he dies choking on a chicken bone while cranking down to pictures of 16 year old Ivanka we are going to see celebrations in the streets.

Back