• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crisis in Puerto Rico

Yeah it's the lazy way out of dealing with something horrendous. Brasky does it where he pretends the solution to a problem is to blow it all up because he can't think of anything intellectually relevant and Palma does it with trolling.

Please tell me more about the intellectual conversations occurring on these boards

Says the guy who routinely quits because people on the internet he (mostly) went to school with hurt his little feelings

Says the guy who routinely tries to hurt the feelings of people on the internet who went to a different school.

And Trump just called everyone questioning his response a bunch of "ingrates".

Well, Texans and Floridians pay federal taxes.

Using this logic, we should say fuck you to the states of the Confederacy when they have a natural disaster. For at least the past 40-50 years (with the exception of TX), they have more money from the feds than they send in EVERY year. Fuck them until they can pay for themselves!

Trump's response is making W's response to Katrina look competent. This is an unmitigated disaster and it's fucking idiotic that he's spending his weekend on a golf course. When he dies choking on a chicken bone while cranking down to pictures of 16 year old Ivanka we are going to see celebrations in the streets.

Is it possible that Trump is the reincarnation of Nero? Rather than playing the fiddle, Trump is playing golf.

Using this logic, we should say fuck you to the states of the Confederacy when they have a natural disaster. For at least the past 40-50 years (with the exception of TX), they have more money from the feds than they send in EVERY year. Fuck them until they can pay for themselves!

Are you aware that district was being sarcastic?

Given the fact that well over 90% of district's posts in my direction are insults. Hell, recently he made a post that many attacked him about and I supported his position. The result was I got neg repped by him stating "I don't need your support". I seriously doubt you'd ever do that to someone who supported you.

If he was civil every once in a while, things would be different.

Trump knows he can lie and rubes like ELC will eat it up. Most of the rubes will never believe those lazy Mexicans in Puerto Rico anyway.

Every building has been inspected, but water, food, and medicine can't get out of the port...lies, lies, lies

Fantastic job? GTFO. 11 days 95% no electricity, no gas, no water, no cash, no medicine. Awesome f'ing job Capt. Kickass.

Last edited:
Trump and his cronies keep crowing about sending 2.3M liters of water and a similar number meals. Really? That's good? It's not even enough for ONE DAY. There are about 3.4M people there.

Rather than bragging, they should be ashamed that's they have delivered.

Every building has been inspected, but water, food, and medicine can't get out of the port...lies, lies, lies

Fantastic job? GTFO. 11 days 95% no electricity, no gas, no water, no cash, no medicine. Awesome f'ing job Capt. Kickass.

He was elected to make live shitty for minorities. Their plan is working.

So we can mobilize for war against North Korea but we can't mobilize to help Americans devastated by tragedy.

Last edited:
So we can mobilize for war against North Korea but we can mobilize to help Americans devastated by tragedy.

There's that big ocean water shit in the way....wait that doesn't work either. Maybe Trump is just full of shit.

BTW, it's been a ticking time bomb before Trump had to deal with a real domestic crisis. Puerto Rico is that crisis. And unfortunately, Trump is handling it exactly like we all thought he would.

thread starting here:

Back