• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pop's brilliance about race.

Is he just making that up on the spot? I can barely coherently speak when I have a prepared speech let alone off the cuff.

Meh. Kerr was better imo. Pop made a declarative statement. Kerr offered up opportunity for dialogue. Pop gave Trump supporters what they want...a political enemy. Kerr focused on the heart of the matter and opened the door for discussion.

Right or wrong, what a pop did isn't all that much different from him saying "I'm right, you are wrong..deal with it"

Meh. Kerr was better imo. Pop made a declarative statement. Kerr offered up opportunity for dialogue. Pop gave Trump supporters what they want...a political enemy. Kerr focused on the heart of the matter and opened the door for discussion.

Right or wrong, what a pop did isn't all that much different from him saying "I'm right, you are wrong..deal with it"

So in other words, he grooved a belt-high fastball to the Board Left.

That's because Kerr's dad was a diplomat.

What is there to discuss at this point? No amount of discussion is going to convince Trump supporters that he's woefully unfit to run the country. And no amount of discussion is going to convince those resisting Trump that he isn't batshit crazy.

There is a group of Trump supporters that acknowledge he is batshit crazy but are willing to risk it in order to get their preferred policies and a group of anti-Trump people who refuse to join the resistance because of their grievances with the Democratic Party, legitimate or otherwise.

Pop isn't talking about political issues that are open for debate. He's talking about moral issues where there is a clear right and wrong. Pick which side you think is right and fight for it, but don't pretend like what we need is more discussion.

This is gibberish, because you don't want to hear the truth or admit to it.

Which part of Pop's statement do you disagree with?

It's hard to sort through the utility of a statement like his. Equal parts pandering, self-flagellation, middle school drama queen and truism.

The easiest point of disagreement is the contention is his statement that "Our country is an embarrassment in the world." Have you met the world?

It's hard to sort through the utility of a statement like his. Equal parts pandering, self-flagellation, middle school drama queen and truism.

The easiest point of disagreement is the contention is his statement that "Our country is an embarrassment in the world." Have you met the world?

I have. Have you?

As our president has proven, one can both be wealthy and an embarrassment. The same is true for countries.

It's also a relative statement. When the self proclaimed "greatest country in the world" no longer even pays lip service to the values that allowed it to make such a proclamation it is embarrassing, even if that country remains a better, freer place to live than many other parts of the world.

Last edited:
I have. Have you?

As our president has proven, one can both be wealthy and an embarrassment. The same is true for countries.

Sure have. More importantly, the world has met us and they continue to come here for all of the freedoms and opportunity our Country provides. The feet vote is in.

You're a fucking snowflake of the highest order.

Back