• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Can Someone Make Sense Of The Cowboys Taking A Knee During National Anthem?

What were the sexual assaults? Grab them cause
THEY LET. YOU DO IT? Ask Magic Johnson how many women are like
That. You. People are full of crap. And huma stays with the wiener
Cleaner. And. Hill with wild Bill.

what just happened there

and you stand by your vote

i guess that you're right

I feel like I'm watching the nervous breakdown of the white Southern conservative, in real time.

Why. Is everbody guessing? I think they are kneeling
For this, I think they are kneeling for that. Thjere are others who are guessing too.

You and other conservatives are just not listening to those that are protesting. It is not that hard.

risc might be trying to subliminally message us.

risc, is everything OK? Blink twice if the GOP is holding you hostage.

It is a no win...go like Trump, cheat on all wives and leave wife for younger woman a number of times. Controversies with underage assaults and 13+ others came forward.

Or

As Christians want you to do is stand by your man, but conservatives make jokes about not being able to satisfy your man or whatever...they have said them all.

Christian Alt-right prefers the first option.

It's a no win

Does risc write in iambic pentameter?

tumblr_o153460v7W1smfoijo2_400.gif

Hate to tell you, Wrangor, but you ain't a conservative, at least by the standards set forth by the supposed conservative leaders of today. You actually try to live your faith, meaning that you are neither angry nor spiteful enough to qualify as a conservative.

You clearly aren't a liberal, or even a moderate. But the conservative movement left people like you in the dust at least the moment President Obama was elected, if not a decade or so before.

I am not sure what your definition of a conservative may entail... is it only neo nazis? And, you, like PhDeac, consider all conservatives to be angry and spiteful or against the elusive concept of equality?

Is there a definition of when in the opinion of PhDeac and some others of what would indicate equality has been achieved? Or, is it much easier to be a permanent victim?

I am Christian and a conservative and by most accounts not a bad guy to be around. Those of you who met me at the board tailgate in Jacksonville before the ACC Championship game commented I was nothing like they thought I would be. And I didn't make black board members wait at the back of the line to serve them their hamburgers which is the way some of comments would indicate I, as a white conservative, should have acted. After all that is how WE all act according to PhDeac.

So I think I have answered the question, now address mine about how you believe such a question is not racist?

You still haven't answered my question from this morning, oldmandeac. Instead you're playing the victim role. Just answer the question and we can move on.

Orange skype hazard!
Don't bitch my gizzard.
Funky find fusion.
What kink scrawl dim sup!

Well bill Clinton had Jennifer
Flowers for years, had numerous women come
Forward and had sex with an intern and
His New York home had a revolving door
Of ladies visiting

And see you are talking about Bill, who is equal to Trump in this area. Yet, that is not who I am talking about. Even now she has no chance of a good decision in your eyes. You equate those actions as though she committed them, and that is messed up. She did not do that, did she? 'But she condoned it' or 'she lashed out at those women'...refer to my above statement.

I'm convinced Sorkin would be the greatest political mind of the 21st century if he wasn't so goddamned good at writing. This is from 1995.

BTW, if The West Wing came out on NBC in 2017, how quickly do you think Trump and MAGAites would say it is unpatriotic?

I've noticed a change from some conservatives on facebook since this all started over the weekend. They've gone from angry and indignant arguments that the kneeling NFL players are disrespecting the flag, military, and national anthem, to increasingly emotional complaints that the NFL is "only entertainment" that they watch to "get away" from politics and their regular lives for a few hours. And, now they can't even enjoy their favorite sport and forget about the world for a few hours a week, because some "spoiled millionaires" insist on bringing politics into their entertainment, the poor things. Of course, they still claim they're boycotting the NFL, but one gets the sense that they're already suffering pro football withdrawal, even before next weekend's round of games. I suspect that, like preacher's sons back in the day sneaking peeks at Playboy or Penthouse when the parents were out, many of these outraged "patriots" will eventually continue to watch NFL games on TV or the net, while still ranting away on social media. It will be irresistible for them.

Last edited:
It's almost as if they are full of shit. Shocker.

Back