• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Judge Moore accused of sexually assaulting/pursuing underage girls in his 30s

"Yeah!" Covington County GOP Chairman William Blocker tells me he'd consider voting Moore even if hard proof of sexual abuse emerged.

"There is NO option to support to support Doug Jones, the Democratic nominee. When you do that, you are supporting the entire Democrat party."

He obviously learned the lessons of the 2016 election.

Still shaking my head that after experiencing that as a 14 year-old and carrying that baggage into her adult life, she still pulled the lever for Trump who boasted of grabbing pussies uninvited. Even conservative victims of assault still can't support Hillary Clinton over a sexual assaulter.

Conservative messaging of the past 35 years is unparalleled in modern politics. Just masterful brainwashing.

Still shaking my head that after experiencing that as a 14 year-old and carrying that baggage into her adult life, she still pulled the lever for Trump who boasted of grabbing pussies uninvited. Even conservative victims of assault still can't support Hillary Clinton over a sexual assaulter.

Conservative messaging of the past 35 years is unparalleled in modern politics. Just masterful brainwashing.

It's a cult

"Yeah!" Covington County GOP Chairman William Blocker tells me he'd consider voting Moore even if hard proof of sexual abuse emerged.

"There is NO option to support to support Doug Jones, the Democratic nominee. When you do that, you are supporting the entire Democrat party."

This is a really frustrating fault in the line of thinking for most Alabamians (and across the country right now). A democratic senator or congressperson in Alabama would be considered a republican anywhere else. I worked on a campaign for a blue dog democratic congressman in Alabama that voted 55% republican. Washington is more than happy to have someone only voting 55% republican out of Alabama, but to treat them like they're some hippy liberal is just absurd. I'm so tired of people having these binary views of things. You end up losing the people that put honest thought and consideration into the issues, and vote in a bunch of mindless party zombies that couldn't draft a bill if their life depended on it.

Last edited:
Fuck Hannity. Fuck Fox News. And fuck those who question the motives of victims.

Neither Corfman nor any of the other women sought out The Post. While reporting a story in Alabama about supporters of Moore’s Senate campaign, a Post reporter heard that Moore allegedly had sought relationships with teenage girls. Over the ensuing three weeks, two Post reporters contacted and interviewed the four women. All were initially reluctant to speak publicly but chose to do so after multiple interviews, saying they thought it was important for people to know about their interactions with Moore. The women say they don’t know one another.

Last edited:

Actually, for a white Alabama Republican, this is hard...which really says something about just how twisted these "family values voters" have become. I'm betting a decent percentage of Alabama voters see molesting underage girls as less of a negative than fighting the KKK (not that they'd ever say it publicly.) Of course, the charges against Moore may be untrue, but to just dismiss them out of hand as have so many Alabama GOP officials is disgusting. The excuses some of them have offered - ranging from it being OK because Joseph was a lot older than Mary, or because the charges were "decades old", or because the girls "gave their consent" (one was 14 at the time), is simply insane. The Washington Post is sticking by the story, and we have numerous women involved, not just 2 or even 3.

Last edited:
The reason the story was sought out and investigated was because Moore's predilection for under-age girls was known among political circles in Alabama. As stated above, when Post reporters learned of this reputation, they dug into it and verified it. What this really means is that for a lot of people in Alabama (particularly those in the political inner-circles), this isn't a revelation. They supported Moore (or at least held their nose and voted for him) for years with knowledge that he was a sick hypocritical douche. As a result, there is little reason to think this news is going to change the outcome of an election in an overwhelming Republican state. The last time the seat in question was up, Jeff Sessions carried 97.4% of the vote; that's right 97.4%. The Dems didn't even bother to oppose him. Running as Republican nominee in Alabama is like Putin running for President in Russia.

Last edited:
It's just not credible that the WaPo made up 30 different sources, 4 alleged victims, and this entire story simply to target and defame Roy Moore. Anyone that believes that is a moron.

Unless there is additional and irrefutable evidence, Moore will win.

It would be way too ballsy for Mitch "the Turtle" to do, but it would be GREAT if McConnell had Keith Ellison swear Moore in.

Things we've learned are OK as long as the people are Republican.
-pedophilia
-sexual assault
-racism
-white supremacy
-Nazis
-nepotism
-conflict of interest
-

Interview questions like this serve no purpose other than to get angry Democrat clicks. State level Republicans are not going to publicly turn on their party for 20 year old allegations. This is tribal. Instead of this repetitive daily bullshit jerking off in anger that Republicans are *surprise* still Republicans, why don't we try to understand how Republicans and Democrat politicians weather bad news SO differently.

So called Christians will be voting for a pedophile...nice morals...

Things we've learned are OK as long as the people are Republican.
-pedophilia
-sexual assault
-racism
-white supremacy
-Nazis
-nepotism
-conflict of interest
-

Truth be told, both parties/teams have had their fair share of sexual predators. Men in positions of power have always had that temptation to take advantage of younger women (and men/boys) that many have given into. For every Hastert and O'Reilly, there is a Kennedy and a Bubba. The Clintons were also fuzzy on conflicts of interest, though this administration certainly has taken conflicts of interest to heights never before imagined. But yeah, when it comes to complicity with Nazis and white supremacists, today's Pub party stands alone.

People treat Bill Clinton as the norm instead of an outlier. He got away with stuff that sank Gary Hart only four years earlier.

He won a primary with a weak field because Dems thought they'd be opposing a popular war president. He won the general with 43% of the vote.

Bill was an anomaly and I doubt someone with that baggage could win in 2020.

Who are the Dem kiddie diddlers? Names?

Back