• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Judge Moore accused of sexually assaulting/pursuing underage girls in his 30s

Fox News has an "opinion" piece which basically admits that Moore may be a sleazebag with low morals, but says that it's the fault of Democrats that he may still be elected to the Senate. He does say that Moore is now "a happily married man" (has nothing to do with the allegations), that the charges are decades old, and uses the usual deflection to Harvey Weinstein and the other usual Fox News suspects. The Democratic "war" to destroy the culture of decent, God-fearing Christian white folk may drive (force) these poor folks to vote for an accused pedophile to protect their culture. It's all the Democrats fault that GOP voters may not be free to exercise those values they keep talking about so much. Apparently, GOP voters are never actually responsible for their voting choices. Sounds familiar to some things I've read here.

The Fox News article: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/11/10/erick-erickson-dont-blame-roy-moore-voters-for-sticking-with-him.html

Last edited:
"Well, just this past Sunday a militant atheist shot up a church in Texas, killing about half the congregation. One of those killed was still in the womb, but the baby gets counted as a person to boost the arguments for gun control, otherwise the baby would just be a fetus.

And many on the left on social media attacked the congregants of the church. Some said they got what they deserved. Meanwhile, the media ran with stories of chainsaws attached to machine guns distorting all the basic facts out of willful ignorance."

Two paragraphs from the article Highland posted.

God Fox News is such damn trash.

When they say "many on the left on social media" do they mean members of the media using social media, or random commenters? If the latter, how the fuck is that worthy of mention? Just cause its in writing on a computer? That's equal to 30 years ago saying "people muttered on the street that.....".

When they say "many on the left on social media" do they mean members of the media using social media, or random commenters? If the latter, how the fuck is that worthy of mention? Just cause its in writing on a computer? That's equal to 30 years ago saying "people muttered on the street that.....".

Begs the question: Is it a strawman if it's nobodies instead of nothing?

Last edited:
Roy Moore on why he's ducking debates with Doug Jones: "We've refused to debate them because of their very liberal stance on transgenderism."

As far as I can tell the very liberal stance is recognizing transgender people as equals.

Eh, most reports indicate those comments are taken out of context, and the last one by Ian Sams is just false.

Chicken Roy!

Hire the SD chicken to go to every Moore event...and stay outside his house.

Roy Moore on why he's ducking debates with Doug Jones: "We've refused to debate them because of their very liberal stance on transgenderism."

As far as I can tell the very liberal stance is recognizing transgender people as equals.

Sadly equality is a liberal stance nowadays.

That's fair, I went to post quickly before heading out and thought the second guy was a reporter. Interview here:

AUDIO: Sean Hannity’s FULL interview with Roy Moore

Wow, now that I listen to the interview, it's almost as bad as those tweets insinuate. Geeze. Moore struck out Hannity's softballs, and it is painfully obvious that someone, maybe even Hannity himself, slapped him around after the first part. He goes from stumbling through a bunch of "I don't remembers" to categorically denying it. Hannity then just starts feeding him lines, trying to get him out of it in the 2nd part.

If Moore wasn't a pedophile who hates minorities and homosexuals and is running for United States senate, I may even feel sorry for the guy.

LOL. Any name with MAGA is usually a dead giveaway too.

I love twitter but it needs to die a quick death. It should not be that hard to rid the platform of fake troll accounts. Which means 1 of 2 things: either they refuse to because it hits their bottom line or they are in bed with Russia as well.

Truth be told, both parties/teams have had their fair share of sexual predators. Men in positions of power have always had that temptation to take advantage of younger women (and men/boys) that many have given into. For every Hastert and O'Reilly, there is a Kennedy and a Bubba. The Clintons were also fuzzy on conflicts of interest, though this administration certainly has taken conflicts of interest to heights never before imagined. But yeah, when it comes to complicity with Nazis and white supremacists, today's Pub party stands alone.

Have the Dems dismissed it as "locker room talk" or "it doesn't matter because it was 30 years ago" or "it was ok for Mary and Joseph"

I am probably the staunchest opponent of secessionary talks whenever they flare up and no matter the side...but good god comments like this are really starting to test my patience. Can we trade Alabama?

No need for a trade. Addition by subtraction.

We should add Puerto Rico and stay at 50.

Back