• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Judge Moore accused of sexually assaulting/pursuing underage girls in his 30s

How would he get replaced-presumably expelled with a 2/3 vote? If Moore fights the GOP on this, it could take a while-and meanwhile, the Trump loons could primary anyone who forces Moore out. I don't see Moore voluntarily resigning.

Murkowski and her father are beloved in Alaska. Each had won multiple elections. She had 100% name recognition. Joe Miller was a total yahoo.

Given that Jones is only down by 10% or so, if the write-in candidate gets 15-25%, Jones wins.

Last edited:
https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...t-rock-bottom-for-republicans-what-is-w511620

If Roy Moore Isn't Rock Bottom for Republicans, What the Hell Is?
A Moore win in Alabama would signal a level of hypocrisy and hyper-partisanship that bodes poorly for America

When the news that Alabama Senate candidate and longtime conservative raconteur Roy Moore was accused of molesting a 14-year-old girl when he was 32, we braced for the inevitable pushback from those on the right who would defend him. Partisanship is a hell of a drug, one powerful enough to cause at least some supporters to turn a blind eye to carefully reported allegations of child abuse.

They did not disappoint. Led by the same cargo cult of alt-right types who argue it's no big deal that the Trump administration has more ties to Russia than the Bolshoi Ballet, conservatives tripped over themselves blaming the accusers or, unbelievably, arguing that his alleged actions amount to no big deal.

If this isn't rock bottom, pray that a comet hits Earth before we reach it.

23472112_1756850457669851_3650527135003572309_n.jpg

Yeah. I think his die hard supporters are mostly out in the rural areas, but places like Prattville, Greenville and Dothan will just vote for whoever has an R beside their name. It is good though that I see a lot of Doug Jones signs around Mountain Brook (wealthy, white suburb of Birmingham). Most were big Luther Strange supporters, but if that sort of thinking spreads to a place like Hoover, it could get interesting.

Last edited:
Yeah. I think his die hard supporters are mostly out in the rural areas, but places like Prattville, Greenville and Dothan will just vote for whoever has an R beside their name. It is good though that I see a lot of Doug Jones signs around Mountain Brook (wealthy, white suburb of Birmingham). Most were big Luther Strange supporters, but if that sort of thinking spreads to a place like Hoover, it could get interesting.

my wife grew up in Prattville and somehow got out before the craziness affected her. For the record, she is a fierce liberal democrat so she probably would have been exiled if she had stayed.

Seen lots of yard signs going up in recent days. I drove through Eufaula on Sunday and saw several on the lawns of those giant old money mansions on the main street as you enter town (HWY 431).

I've got a proper #CREAMYSource on this Moore situation. Powerful Republicans have definitely known about this situation for years. My source said "I doubt he's a pedophile, but he's all but admitted to dating teens in his 30s, but some of that might be AL culture."

Good one.

I ponied up on PredictIt for Jones Yes shares today. Follow those markets often, but it's only the 2nd bet I've made on them .

We'll see I guess.

Life was much simpler when grown men could openly count down the Olsen Twin legality timer.

"Old enough to bleed..." and so on and so forth.

Alabama is fucked up.

If the Hell this turd believes in exists, he will surely burn in it for all eternity.

Back