• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Judge Moore accused of sexually assaulting/pursuing underage girls in his 30s

Trump deleted all his pro-Strange tweets from the past few days. Didn't they say him deleting tweets is illegal because of presidential records laws?

Trump was really supporting Moore. All of his tweets and ads were truly saying that.

Moore is out there. Believes homosexuality should be illegal and that sharia law is rampant in some communities in America

The very same Roy Moore that Donald Trump has been supporting since the beginning.

Pretty sure Moore and arpaio are the same person and I’ve never seen them in the same place at same
Time

Moore is just like most other rube Republicans. Believes homosexuality should be illegal and that sharia law is rampant in some communities in America

FIFY.

Must have been so hard to pick between these two because they are both so great!

Can somebody explain the whole Sharia law obsession? What is it beyond Muslims practicing their own beliefs on their own time?

Moore is out there. Believes homosexuality should be illegal and that sharia law is rampant in some communities in America

First racist Jeff Sessions, now anti-gay Roy Moore. I just have no idea where the left gets this crazy idea that the right isn't looking out for minorities.

Last edited:
Trump deleted all his pro-Strange tweets from the past few days. Didn't they say him deleting tweets is illegal because of presidential records laws?

I think they are automatically archived, so deleting isn't an issue. But lol at this giant baby deleting his tweets after his guy lost.

Moore is awful, but seeing McConnell take a big loss makes it a tiny bit better. (< This is why Trump won.)

It's times like these where constant outrage hinders the left cause. Even relative to most other Republicans, Roy Moore is simply a vile human. He's extremely far right and ignored federal law multiple times only to be the favorite to be voted into the Senate.

I mean Moore is disgusting.

I am embarrassed. I can't believe I am raising my children in this fucking state.

I am embarrassed. I can't believe I am raising my children in this fucking state.

You do more good as a beacon of bird knowledge there than all those criticizing from outside but do nothing to help bring bama into the light (myself included )

You're still an American citizen. When the next hurricane hits, we'll send some supplies. Eventually.

You do more good as a beacon of bird knowledge there than all those criticizing from outside but do nothing to help bring bama into the light (myself included )

Meh, my liberal friend had to delete his facebook account after writing and publicly posting a factual account of the ugly scene outside Trump's Huntville rally. Trump supporters found out his phone number and address and started threatening him personally. I'm not sure anybody can do much good in this environment.

What do you think we could get if we sold Alabama? We are also including all the people, they stay too. GDP is like 200 billion with steady 2% growth, must be worth something.

Back