• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Judge Moore accused of sexually assaulting/pursuing underage girls in his 30s

...and now Alabama Dems are up in arms about this:

https://www.theroot.com/a-racist-flyer-might-cost-doug-jones-the-election-becau-1821065764

Let’s stay home and not vote because the only non-pedophile, non racist, non misogynistic candidate sent out a flyer with a bad joke in poor taste.

That is a great article. And it doesn't encourage black people not to vote for Jones. Not at all. It just uses that ad as a jump off point to discuss a persistent problem in the party.

That is a great article. And it doesn't encourage black people not to vote for Jones. Not at all. It just uses that ad as a jump off point to discuss a persistent problem in the party.

I know the article isn’t saying that but a lot of Facebook post popped up on my feed today about this awful flyer and the awful tonedeaf Democratic Party.

Gotcha. Haven't really been on Facebook today.

I feel like that ad was made by white people to appeal to black people but to be seen by white people.

Black people don't need to be told there's a double standard. Leave that message to a meme for black people to circulate on social media.

Ph you should check back into that help with my research but it’s not research because I already have my conclusion thread.

Just appealing to the base. That's how evangelicals talk about "the world" in contrast to themselves.

Evangelicals usually don't reference Putin. At least they didn't before last year.

That footage looks old. Do you know when it’s from? I can’t tell from the tweet or the footage. Maybe from a couple years ago, around the second time he was suspended and removed the Alabama Supreme Court.

For southern conservatives, I think ignorance allows them to not be ashamed of their ancestors. They can’t cognitively afford to be honest about history.

Yet he’s totally gonna win.

Agree with both points.

DQiLKlDW0AEasEz.jpg:large

Did she add it soon after he signed it or recently?

Kind of important. Did she write at the time to clarify who wrote the note and when? Or did she write it recently to further smear Roy Moore?

Back