• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Judge Moore accused of sexually assaulting/pursuing underage girls in his 30s

The biggest problem is that, regardless of the actual facts, people will use this as ammunition to say that either the whole thing was forged, or evidence that all the allegations are false.

It's just been put out there so it will put more doubt into the equation and turnout the vote more for Moore.

The facts don't matter, it's all about perception and for anybody who needs just a shred of doubt for the allegations.

No one who votes for Moore was waiting on some reasonable doubt.

LOL. Did I say I thought she forged it? No.

Did I say that it mattered if she added the date at the time or now? Yes. Because of course it does. It's the difference between a 17 year old creating a written record and an accuser trying to put an exclamation point on her allegations.

No. No there is not.

Because the people that believe her (in other words, reasonable people who can properly weigh evidence in making a decision) recognize that his signature in her year book is all that matters. The people who support pederasts (such as thereff, Foxnews, Breitbart, and a majority of voters in the state of Alabama) wouldn't have believed her if they had Roy fucking her on film.

When Moore is elected, he will serve out the term which only runs through 2020 (this was Sessions' seat; he was re-elected in 2014).

There is a notion out there that because of Franken's resignation that somehow clears the path for congressional democrats, along with some sympathetic republicans to go after Moore. Not going to happen. The Alabama electorate is well aware of all of Moore's warts, and even so, they will choose to elect Moore. That will be enough for the Republicans to claim that Moore's election accurately reflects the will of the Alabama people (and to an extent they are correct).

When Moore is elected, he will serve out the term which only runs through 2020 (this was Sessions' seat; he was re-elected in 2014).

There is a notion out there that because of Franken's resignation that somehow clears the path for congressional democrats, along with some sympathetic republicans to go after Moore. Not going to happen. The Alabama electorate is well aware of all of Moore's warts, and even so, they will choose to elect Moore. That will be enough for the Republicans to claim that Moore's election accurately reflects the will of the Alabama people (and to an extent they are correct).

If he chooses to run again in 2020, he’ll win then too.

If he only serves for 2 years, does he get Senate retirement benefits?

If he chooses to run again in 2020, he’ll win then too.

Right. What's amazing about this is that Moore got crushed in the 2006 and 2010 gubernatorial primaries. I think the national push against him strengthened him.

Last edited:
The biggest problem is that, regardless of the actual facts, people will use this as ammunition to say that either the whole thing was forged, or evidence that all the allegations are false.

It's just been put out there so it will put more doubt into the equation and turnout the vote more for Moore.

The facts don't matter, it's all about perception and for anybody who needs just a shred of doubt for the allegations.

In the Murcia I love and support, you need to be guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. There's now reasonable doubt as to whether Roy Moore is a perv.

Trump rally should just be in Alabama instead of this look I’m on Florida on the Alabama border, as he gave a full endorsement for the sexual assault pedophile. Family values, what jesus would want.

In the Murcia I love and support

SAB5469_xlarge.jpg

Trump rally should just be in Alabama instead of this look I’m on Florida on the Alabama border, as he gave a full endorsement for the sexual assault pedophile. Family values, what jesus would want.

Libs prolly win this Senate race by 10 if they could just show a little restraint. Like maybe join with the pubs in at least being able to discriminate against trannies.

Jones (and Dems generally) need(s) to say that while he supports a legal right to limited abortion, he favors extensive efforts to minimize the need for and use of abortion as a means of birth control.

Or something along those lines...

Jones (and Dems generally) need(s) to say that while he supports a legal right to limited abortion, he favors extensive efforts to minimize the need for and use of abortion as a means of birth control.

Or something along those lines...

Sure this is all the rubes need to hear to change their vote from rapey Jesus.

Yep, that’s what I said. Not.

It’s absurd and unhealthy imo that we are so politically polarized that someone like Moore is going to win over Jones in AL.

Efforts to bridge ideological gaps should be made, imo. And nowhere are we more starkly divided than the issue of abortion.

Obama made such efforts early on in his presidency, met with resistance from both sides, and ultimately failed. Still, the right way to try to move, imo.

Yep, that’s what I said. Not.

It’s absurd and unhealthy imo that we are so politically polarized that someone like Moore is going to win over Jones in AL.

Efforts to bridge ideological gaps should be made, imo. And nowhere are we more starkly divided than the issue of abortion.

Obama made such efforts early on in his presidency, met with resistance from both sides, and ultimately failed. Still, the right way to try to move, imo.

Abortion seems compromise immune. How do you compromise on abortion without undercutting the very principle on which you base your views?

Sure, there are differences that won’t be overcome.

But, as I’ve already indicated, there can be some common ground—if it’s going to be legal, it can be so in a reasonably limited way. And policies to reduce the occurrence if its need can be commonly pursed.

Try googling “abortion common ground” and “abortion Obama reduce” to read some—I won’t be able to engage consistently for a bit.

Anyhow, I think it would benefit Dems (politically) in the south (especially) to what extent I don’t know—if they could think and speak of the abortion without dismissing but rather embracing the reasonableness to reduce its need.

Back