• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Judge Moore accused of sexually assaulting/pursuing underage girls in his 30s

I’m not a republican

I wanted trump to drain the swamp

It hasn’t exactly gone as planned

I have no idea how you thought it would go, but why the hell did you think electing a self-admitted sexual assaulter with no political experience to one of the most powerful positions in the world (The Leader of the Free World) would be a good idea?

Can people use some damn common sense. My goodness.

Guess this shows where the GOP draws the line. Bash gays? Meh. Overtly ignore the Constitution as the top judge in your state? Meh. Allegedly make moves on kids. Time to go!

Fox News has an entire section on its front page devoted to sexual assault allegations. The 3 links include:

Louis CK
Kevin Spacey
Charlie Sheen

Fox News has an entire section on its front page devoted to sexual assault allegations. The 3 links include:

Louis CK
Kevin Spacey
Charlie Sheen

What? Louis CK?
*googles*
"Louis C.K. is still declining to discuss allegations of sexual misconduct from Roseanne Barr"
Wait surely not...

I’m not a republican

I wanted trump to drain the swamp

It hasn’t exactly gone as planned

I respect your intelligence enough to refuse to believe you are so gullible to have honestly believed that a dickish multimillionaire who has declared bankruptcy 50 times and shits on a gold toilet ever had any sincere intention whatsoever to "drain the swamp."

Doesn't matter if it's true or not. Moore and the GOP will simply say this is fake news and the rubes who support him will continue to be rubes who support him.
This. Absolutely no way that redneck Roy Moore voters will believe these allegations.

McConnell et al calling on Moore to resign and succeeding is probably the worst thing that can happen to Republican chances of winning that seat. "Respectable" republicans will hold their nose for Moore, but the Trump loons will be driven away if he is "forced out by the establishment."

This old case also resurfaced today, although something we probably already figured. The big surpise is that the AL state supreme court ordered him removed.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...case-woman-who-had-lesbian-affair-couldnt-see

"The court strongly feels that the minor children will be detrimentally affected by the present lifestyle of [Mrs. Borden] who has engaged in a homosexual relationship during her marriage, forbidden both by the laws of the State of Alabama and the Laws of Nature," Moore wrote in his ruling.

The woman and her lawyers appealed their case to the Alabama Court of Civil Appeals, which said Moore should be removed from the case.

The decision was then appealed by Moore to the state's Supreme Court, which ruled that the case should be reheard without Moore.

Well, show me the way
To the next little girl
Oh, don't ask why
Oh, don't ask why

Show me the way
To the next little girl
Oh, don't ask why
Oh, don't ask why

For if we don't find
The next little girl
I tell you we must die
I tell you we must die