• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Judge Moore accused of sexually assaulting/pursuing underage girls in his 30s

After a long pause, Alabama Bibb County Republican chairman Jerry Pow tells me he'd vote for Roy Moore even if Moore did commit a sex crime against a girl.

"I would vote for Judge Moore because I wouldn't want to vote for Doug," he says. "I'm not saying I support what he did."

Are you suggesting that rubes will not care?

After a long pause, Alabama Bibb County Republican chairman Jerry Pow tells me he'd vote for Roy Moore even if Moore did commit a sex crime against a girl.

"I would vote for Judge Moore because I wouldn't want to vote for Doug," he says. "I'm not saying I support what he did."

if only there was some other way to not vote for Doug

Figured I'd take a chance to see what The_Donald had to say about these recent developments. Sadly, not a single thread on the front page of the subreddit about Moore. So I did a little search and sorted to threads started about Roy Moore in the last hour. Four hits! Let's dig in:

1. "Proof that Roy Moore is innocent." John McCain's tweet saying Moore should resign is the only thing in the post. 21 comments on the thread. Top comment: "I'm rooting for McCain's tumor." Second comment "I'm not convinced it's real cancer."

Oh boy we're off to the races.

2. Live thread: Roy Accused of Sexual Misconduct with Young Girls (better thread title). 8 comments in the thread. Top comment: "if you mother fuckers believe this shit then the_Donald isn't the place for me"

Well ya got that right.

3. "Report: Roy Moore, GOP Senate candidate, initiated sexual encounter with 14-year-old girl when he was 32" (okay - just a statement like the second thread - good.) 11 comments in the thread. Top comment: Moore has been in public office for years. He was at the center of a major “Church and State” controversy. Does anyone really believe that this story wouldn’t have come out until now if there was any truth to it?.

Alright most reasonable one so far. Maybe that will make a run at the front page!

4. "The allegations against Roy Moore are as valid as those against Bill Clinton, and far less serious." (Oh boy). 5 comments in the thread. Top comment: Bill Clinton is a rapist, infowars.com's allegations are far more valid. To begin with, he paid Paula Jones. I don't see any need for me to go any further than that.

Ohhhh boy.

Well adjusted crew there I think.

I served as an assistant district attorney here in Huntsville from 1979-1989. Roy worked in the same capacity at that time in Gadsden, Alabama, where he still lives. Roy was the laughing stock of our state DA's association then. He was giving a his closing argument to the jury in a stabbing case. He got so worked up in his argument that in his demonstration of the attack he stabbed himself with the knife. He had to be taken immediately to the hospital.

I have often thought that it was a good thing for him that it was not a sodomy case.

Just gross human beings.

These are people who actively supported and cheered for Donald Trump to be the leader of the free world, and you find their support surprising? Donald Trump is a known piece of shit with no other redeeming characteristics whatsoever. Their souls were sold long long ago.

Growing up my mother always told me not to use the word hate. I used to kind of feel sorry for rubes. Now, I just hate them.

I served as an assistant district attorney here in Huntsville from 1979-1989. Roy worked in the same capacity at that time in Gadsden, Alabama, where he still lives. Roy was the laughing stock of our state DA's association then. He was giving a his closing argument to the jury in a stabbing case. He got so worked up in his argument that in his demonstration of the attack he stabbed himself with the knife. He had to be taken immediately to the hospital.

I have often thought that it was a good thing for him that it was not a sodomy case.

This is a great story.

So this story is literally Obama and Clinton’s fault? Got it. Still need to learn the lessons of the last election, I️ guess.

Lives in the reddest state in the union, in a country where Republicans control all three branches of government currently, but the Obama-Clinton Machine is keeping the conservative message down. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Hannity says the encounter with a 14 year old was “consensual.”

For fuck’s sake. A 14 year old can’t consent legally. Fox News is total shit.

Figured I'd take a chance to see what The_Donald had to say about these recent developments. Sadly, not a single thread on the front page of the subreddit about Moore. So I did a little search and sorted to threads started about Roy Moore in the last hour. Four hits! Let's dig in:

1. "Proof that Roy Moore is innocent." John McCain's tweet saying Moore should resign is the only thing in the post. 21 comments on the thread. Top comment: "I'm rooting for McCain's tumor." Second comment "I'm not convinced it's real cancer."

Oh boy we're off to the races.

2. Live thread: Roy Accused of Sexual Misconduct with Young Girls (better thread title). 8 comments in the thread. Top comment: "if you mother fuckers believe this shit then the_Donald isn't the place for me"

Well ya got that right.

3. "Report: Roy Moore, GOP Senate candidate, initiated sexual encounter with 14-year-old girl when he was 32" (okay - just a statement like the second thread - good.) 11 comments in the thread. Top comment: Moore has been in public office for years. He was at the center of a major “Church and State” controversy. Does anyone really believe that this story wouldn’t have come out until now if there was any truth to it?.

Alright most reasonable one so far. Maybe that will make a run at the front page!

4. "The allegations against Roy Moore are as valid as those against Bill Clinton, and far less serious." (Oh boy). 5 comments in the thread. Top comment: Bill Clinton is a rapist, infowars.com's allegations are far more valid. To begin with, he paid Paula Jones. I don't see any need for me to go any further than that.

Ohhhh boy.

Well adjusted crew there I think.

No deplorables here either jhmd!

Back