Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272777879808182
Results 1,621 to 1,637 of 1637

Thread: Judge Moore accused of sexually assaulting/pursuing underage girls in his 30s

  1. #1621
    A Young Go-Hard
    myDeaconmyhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Peters Creek
    Posts
    23,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
    doesn’t he work in a t-mobile retail location or something?
    I quit that job a year and a half ago.
    Draxx them sklounst

  2. #1622
    Quote Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
    doesn’t he work in a t-mobile retail location or something?
    He literally said what his new job is in the post you quoted earlier.

    I work with the low income disabled community, as does my wife, mostly POC.
    Although I guess you could argue that engaging as a salesman at T-Mobile would fit the first part of that description.
    Mother So Dear '12

  3. #1623
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    32,080
    but he did choose to take a job where he works 60 hours w/ no benefits because he wanted to work in a sector doing humanitarian work, right

  4. #1624
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    83,427
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    but he did choose to take a job where he works 60 hours w/ no benefits because he wanted to work in a sector doing humanitarian work, right
    [milhouse]What kind of looser does humanitarian work with a Wake Forest degree? That's not what a Wake degree is for.[/milhouse]


  5. #1625
    A Young Go-Hard
    myDeaconmyhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Peters Creek
    Posts
    23,575
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    but he did choose to take a job where he works 60 hours w/ no benefits because he wanted to work in a sector doing humanitarian work, right
    I have two jobs, because my full time job doesn't pay very well. I have a low paying entry level position in a human services field because it's damn near impossible to get a job in these fields without previous experience or/and a masters degree.
    Draxx them sklounst

  6. #1626

  7. #1627
    You generally can’t unilaterally decide exempt or non-exempt based on “business needs.” Types of job responsibilities and duties provide what type of employee you are. Perhaps the company is legally switching things up but like others have said, sounds pretty fishy

  8. #1628
    Quote Originally Posted by myDeaconmyhand View Post
    I quit that job a year and a half ago.
    then my fault. i'm an idiot.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    [milhouse]What kind of looser does humanitarian work with a Wake Forest degree? That's not what a Wake degree is for.[/milhouse]

    har har

  9. #1629
    A Young Go-Hard
    myDeaconmyhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Peters Creek
    Posts
    23,575
    Helped my client write a letter today
    Draxx them sklounst

  10. #1630
    Teaching mistrust of the police at an early age. Nice.

  11. #1631
    A Young Go-Hard
    myDeaconmyhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Peters Creek
    Posts
    23,575
    Quote Originally Posted by DistrictDeacon View Post
    Teaching mistrust of the police at an early age. Nice.

    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-gave...-police?full=1
    Draxx them sklounst

  12. #1632

  13. #1633
    Never Murdered My FIL
    Deacfreak07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    'Murica
    Posts
    60,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Newenglanddeac View Post
    Irony ruling?

  14. #1634
    Quote Originally Posted by Newenglanddeac View Post
    Not really a surprise...to expect Moore to do the decent thing and concede gracefully was always a stretch. Instead, he'll do what Trump would almost certainly have done had he lost to Hillary - refuse to actually concede (at least for a long time), make wild and unproven accusations of vote-stealing, vote fraud, etc., drag everything out for as long as possible while trying to remove any legitimacy from Jones' victory, and foster the conspiracy-minded suspicions of his base ("We didn't really lose the election, it was STOLEN from us by all these sinister minorities and libruls!")

  15. #1635
    Never Murdered My FIL
    Deacfreak07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    'Murica
    Posts
    60,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Highland Deac View Post
    Not really a surprise...to expect Moore to do the decent thing and concede gracefully was always a stretch. Instead, he'll do what Trump would almost certainly have done had he lost to Hillary - refuse to actually concede (at least for a long time), make wild and unproven accusations of vote-stealing, vote fraud, etc., drag everything out for as long as possible while trying to remove any legitimacy from Jones' victory, and foster the conspiracy-minded suspicions of his base ("We didn't really lose the election, it was STOLEN from us by all these sinister minorities and libruls!")
    And get that money.

  16. #1636
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    83,427
    Rubes will embrace this lost cause and build a statue of Moore to celebrate it.

  17. #1637
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Rubes will embrace this lost cause and build a statue of Moore to celebrate it.
    Well, it is early in the century after all. That's the time for building statues and good film making.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •