• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Judge Moore accused of sexually assaulting/pursuing underage girls in his 30s

Roy Moore: begging for handouts. Seems about right.

Has he ever even conceded yet? If he did, I missed it.

I don't mean to sound crude, but if he died alone and penniless I wouldn't be upset.

Attorney says Roy Moore supporters offered him $10,000 to drop client who accused the Senate candidate of sexual impropriety

Days after a woman accused U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore of sexual impropriety, two Moore supporters approached her attorney with an unusual request.

They asked lawyer Eddie Sexton to drop the woman as a client and say publicly that he did not believe her. The damaging statement would be given to Breitbart News, then run by former White House strategist Stephen K. Bannon.

In exchange, Sexton said in recent interviews, the men offered to pay him $10,000 and promised to introduce him to Bannon and others in the nation’s capital. Parts of Sexton’s account are supported by recorded phone conversations, text messages and people in whom he confided at the time.

On Breitbart’s daily radio show, Bannon called The Post’s report a “weaponized hit” during a segment with Matt Boyle, one of three Breitbart reporters he dispatched to Alabama after the story broke.

“We expect that there will come out evidence that demonstrates the collusion between the Democrat establishment, the Republican establishment and the media,” Boyle said.

Lantrip reached out to Sexton that same day.

Remember this from November?

Senate candidate Roy Moore says ‘revelations’ will come out in next few days about sexual misconduct report

I'm fine with him running again. He may be the only person on the planet that can lose a red senate seat in Alabama.

Sessions hasn't ruled out running for his old seat again.

Snort. Yeah I think you are well aware of the reasons why national leaders don’t want you to run and those aren’t them.

Maybe he’ll run as an independent and screw over the GOP candidate

Back