• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Judge Moore accused of sexually assaulting/pursuing underage girls in his 30s

God has sent us a judge. Hallelujah.

Quote:
----------
The triumph of former judge Roy Moore in Alabama’s Republican Senate primary was a ray of sunshine for those of us who’d like to restore stoning to our legal system and remove the curse of profanity once and for all from our country. Scripture is very clear: “Thou shalt not swear.” But God’s chosen party, the Republican Party, has waffled on this issue, as it has on the issue of adultery and obedience to parents and observance of the Sabbath and the engraving industry. And that is why our country today is on the verge of destruction. The signs are everywhere. Judge Moore is the only man who dares say so...
----------

I saw that the other day. GK is an American treasure.

Roy Moore says that kneeling during the national anthem demonstrates a lack of respect for the law. His opponent reminds readers that Roy Moore was twice removed as an Alabama Supreme Court judge for ignoring court orders from Federal courts.

The comments suggest the so-called Christian and ant-abortion angle will continue to be a winning one in the south for Pubs. For a while yet, but maybe not forever.

I think Jones has to talk about his blue-collar background and his faith. And he needs to speak with righteous conviction and measured urgency. Odds of a Dem win seem low, however. Even with or maybe because of the nut on the other side.

Good luck getting Republicans to believe a Democrat can be blue-collar or a Christian.

Democrats need to start microtargeting black Twitter in the South.

Roy Moore, pedophile.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...495878-c293-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4a0_story.html

Leigh Corfman says she was 14 years old when an older man approached her outside a courtroom in Etowah County, Ala. She was sitting on a wooden bench with her mother, they both recall, when the man introduced himself as Roy Moore.
It was early 1979 and Moore — now the Republican nominee in Alabama for a U.S. Senate seat — was a 32-year-old assistant district attorney. He struck up a conversation, Corfman and her mother say, and offered to watch the girl while her mother went inside for a child custody hearing.
“He said, ‘Oh, you don’t want her to go in there and hear all that. I’ll stay out here with her,’ ” says Corfman’s mother, Nancy Wells, 71. “I thought, how nice for him to want to take care of my little girl.” 

Alone with Corfman, Moore chatted with her and asked for her phone number, she says. Days later, she says, he picked her up around the corner from her house in Gadsden, drove her about 30 minutes to his home in the woods, told her how pretty she was and kissed her. On a second visit, she says, he took off her shirt and pants and removed his clothes. He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear. 

And she went on, according to the article, to vote for pussy-grabbing Donald Trump.

Roy Moore, pedophile.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...495878-c293-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4a0_story.html

Leigh Corfman says she was 14 years old when an older man approached her outside a courtroom in Etowah County, Ala. She was sitting on a wooden bench with her mother, they both recall, when the man introduced himself as Roy Moore.
It was early 1979 and Moore — now the Republican nominee in Alabama for a U.S. Senate seat — was a 32-year-old assistant district attorney. He struck up a conversation, Corfman and her mother say, and offered to watch the girl while her mother went inside for a child custody hearing.
“He said, ‘Oh, you don’t want her to go in there and hear all that. I’ll stay out here with her,’ ” says Corfman’s mother, Nancy Wells, 71. “I thought, how nice for him to want to take care of my little girl.” 

Alone with Corfman, Moore chatted with her and asked for her phone number, she says. Days later, she says, he picked her up around the corner from her house in Gadsden, drove her about 30 minutes to his home in the woods, told her how pretty she was and kissed her. On a second visit, she says, he took off her shirt and pants and removed his clothes. He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear. 

Well. If true, that should certainly make this race more interesting. Will Alabama voters send a guy to the Senate who did this - and then poses as a super Christian and defender of traditional family values? Given that it's the Deep South, they very well still may.

Well. If true, that should certainly make this race more interesting. Will Alabama voters send a guy to the Senate who did this - and then poses as a super Christian and defender of traditional family values? Given that it's the Deep South, they very well still may.

Is he still the Republican nominee?

Doesn't matter if it's true or not. Moore and the GOP will simply say this is fake news and the rubes who support him will continue to be rubes who support him.

At this point, upon learning that someone is a virulent homophobe, I just assume that person is either gay or some kind of self-loathing freak. So Roy Moore being a pedophile is not remotely surprising.

But, if he'll vote for Cut Cut Cut Act, he'll have the Republicans' support!

May actually help the right GOTV if they can push "liberal WaPo trying to elect Doug Jones!"

The same people who called for Dems to return Weinstein donations will go all in for Moore with the "those crazy women are lying" defense.

Back