• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biggest Reform EVER passed thread

The main story on the Fox News website earlier today was that Walmart was raising its wages, and bragging that it was another sign that the tax cut bill was a big success, but as soon as Walmart announced the layoffs, the story basically vanished from the page. LOL.

Last edited:
As Americans we should be rejoicing at the fact that Sams Club is closing stores. Costco >>> BJs >>>>> getting kicked in the balls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sams club.

So most Americans that can't come up with $500 for an emergency are going to have a surprise bill in 2019? That should go over well.

Not a national election year.

Back to actual reality, Monday is a banking holiday and have had alot of people in my office asking about witholdings and how the new tax law will affect them. Every single person thinks the law screws them. Every single person walks out of my office happy after I actually tell them the numbers.

People who were in the 33% bracket under the old law literally don't know that they're in the 24% bracket now.

Back to actual reality, Monday is a banking holiday and have had alot of people in my office asking about witholdings and how the new tax law will affect them. Every single person thinks the law screws them. Every single person walks out of my office happy after I actually tell them the numbers.

People who were in the 33% bracket under the old law literally don't know that they're in the 24% bracket now.

kind of like when you decide to stop screwing yourself by keeping money instead of putting into retirement.

Back