• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biggest Reform EVER passed thread

Moonz, my 401k is taking another hit today. Can you have Trump do some business thing to make it go back up?

The problem isn't the bonuses, it's that the bonuses are a clear PR pitch from companies getting a huge tax cut to help Republicans sell their law to the public. Which is super corrupt.

And who could've seen this coming:

shocker...who could see that coming?

Last edited:

Trump's responsible when the dow goes up. When it goes down its because congress can't pass the infrastructure bill.

worst stock market week in two years...

Eventually what happens to everything Trump touches is going to happen to the stock market: People see past the extravagance and loud words and realize there is a fat, lazy, boisterous, lying dope running things.

DVIf5LcU0AA5TTF

Ryan's tweet is just showing that rubes are happy even with the crumbs they're getting. #MAGA

Guess some are getting crumbs, but mine went up more per month than my student loan payments. Works for me.

Guess some are getting crumbs, but mine went up more per month than my student loan payments. Works for me.

Trump paid for your student loans. Trump paid for her Costco membership.

Seems fair. Thanks Trump!

The Paul Ryan tweet was bad but the one he replaced it with isn't a whole lot better:

Back