• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biggest Reform EVER passed thread

Just found out that campus parking permits can no longer be paid for with pre-tax payroll deduction due to the tax bill. That's costing me a decent chunk of cash.

Just found out that campus parking permits can no longer be paid with pre-tax payroll deduction due to the tax bill. That's costing me $20 or so.

Just found out that campus parking permits can no longer be paid for with pre-tax payroll deduction due to the tax bill. That's costing me a decent chunk of cash.

Ha

To be fair we were told by Palma that 20 dollars isn’t crumbs but a significant amount of money so I suppose depends on your definition.

yeah but what about teh extra $300/mo in your paycheck

I mean, they only had $1.5 trillion to work with, they had to find some new revenue streams to fund the huge corporate tax cut!

LOL. I did the quick math again and it was more than $20 but not enough to bother specifically calculating.

But I understand $20 is no big deal to District.

Honda JET World HQ is in Greensboro dumbass

Thousands of service employees at Timco you witless wonder

Honda JET World HQ is in Greensboro dumbass

Thousands of service employees at Timco you witless wonder

so what? it's a Honda subsidiary.

Trump wants to enrich himself and other nations, apparently and claims a few shekels for the plebeian class should satisfy them

Why don’t you ride over and take a look doofus. See the thousands enployed by Honda and all component infrastructure,delivery systems etc., associated with an aircraft manufacturer.

Basically,what you are looking at is Seattle circa 1970.

Timco is now HAECO. Chinese.

Private aviation is a pretty small slice of the overall aviation sector. i tried to find some statistics but a few minutes of googling just turned up aggregate numbers for the whole aviation sector. it's an interesting little submarket, my CEO has a jet and I've had to dabble in that world a little bit.

Timco is now HAECO. Chinese.

Private aviation is a pretty small slice of the overall aviation sector. i tried to find some statistics but a few minutes of googling just turned up aggregate numbers for the whole aviation sector. it's an interesting little submarket, my CEO has a jet and I've had to dabble in that world a little bit.

Timco has a Military and civilian side. All the thousands of employees are local. The military side is obviously controlled by American interests. There are numerous supply chain businessses on the periphery which also employ thousands.

Back