• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biggest Reform EVER passed thread

they're fine but not particularly interesting motorcycles and wildly overpriced to boot

I think some of them are great designs and cool-looking bikes, although Ive never ridden one. I ride every couple of years for a weekend on my brother's BMW or Yamaha, but I'm no expert. Do you mean design-wise or the way they ride is not interesting?

Given the increase in gas prices since Trump took office, a lower-income American's tax cut is wiped out by filling up his car nine times.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ower-income-americans/?utm_term=.6f339426dd87

Reminds me of when Bush gave out $600 to everybody back in 2008 and gas prices rose to over $4 a gallon. That's a pretty awkward comparison at the beginning though.

Let’s say your car holds 12 gallons of gas. If you have filled up your gas tank nine times in the past week (for some reason), you have spent an average of about $61 dollars more on gas this week than you would have the day President Trump was inaugurated. If you are in the bottom 20 percent of Americans in income, we have some bad news for you: There goes your tax cut.

Guys, I’m starting to think that not just the tax cut was a bad idea, but even making Trump president

Guys, I’m starting to think that not just the tax cut was a bad idea, but even making Trump president

20160921_hmm.jpg

Reminds me of when Bush gave out $600 to everybody back in 2008 and gas prices rose to over $4 a gallon. That's a pretty awkward comparison at the beginning though.

Let’s say your car holds 12 gallons of gas. If you have filled up your gas tank nine times in the past week (for some reason), you have spent an average of about $61 dollars more on gas this week than you would have the day President Trump was inaugurated. If you are in the bottom 20 percent of Americans in income, we have some bad news for you: There goes your tax cut.

I fully expect the answer to this problem will be to completely deplete our strategic oil reserves to re-lower gas prices.

40% of Americans can't come up with $400 for an emergency but the GOP gives maddive tax cut to corporations and rich people because they somehow deserve it.

Seems like a good thing then that the tax cut is giving the average american way more than $400.

Seems like a good thing then that the tax cut is giving the average american way more than $400.

flawed thought process. If you can't come up with $400 for emergency visit they sure as hell are not getting that much in the tax cut...these are the people that elected Trump.

The increase in gas prices Trump unilaterally created has eaten up the "tax" cut for most Americans. NIIIIIIIICCCEEEE

Last November:

Last November:

Good read. Obamacare should have been the first big step toward an economy in which most workers are truly independent contractors and small business owners with the flexibility to flow back and forth between jobs and educational opportunities as needed.

Yea, a properly supported Obamacare could have been empowering to employees over time.

Hence some of its opposition.

It would have freed up a lot of employers to not worry about health care as well.

Back