• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pitino gone

Ron. Please restore honor to the acc. It's for the best that you take over the athletic department at Louisville. It's the right thing to do for the league and those student athletes. The fans and boosters over there truly deserve your honesty and and steady hand guiding them out of the darkness.

Pos rep

Ron. Please restore honor to the acc. It's for the best that you take over the athletic department at Louisville. It's the right thing to do for the league and those student athletes. The fans and boosters over there truly deserve your honesty and and steady hand guiding them out of the darkness.

36496-praying-together-1200.1200w.tn.jpg

And Hire bzzzz to restore the culture at Lville.

Pitino is as teflon as UNC. Don't get too excited about anything happening to him, other than getting a big buy out from Louisville to avoid him suing them

Padgett, UL assistant, likely to be named interim HC. Looks like UL has an interim president, interim HC and will name an interim AD in a few days.

Padgett, UL assistant, likely to be named interim HC. Looks like UL has an interim president, interim HC and will name an interim AD in a few days.

Good Lord, Petrino could end up running the whole university !

Did I read that Petrino is suing UL for not following the university termination process?

Regarding Petrino, because he is such an unloyal whore - remember that he has a crazy buyout/liquidated damages clause that won't allow him to leave very easily.

So let me get this straight you put an assistant coach hired by Pitino and the head of basketball operations, while all this stuff was going on, in charge (even if interim). He was the guy the players wanted, that's a good reason to place him in the position..... "He's been in this system,'' center Anas Mahmoud said. "One of the basketball reasons we wanted DP was because there wasn't going to be a whole lot of changes. We don't want anything to distract us even more than what we were already in". A ringing endorsement.

Yea, I think Lousiville really gets that there is a problem :confused: :rolleyes:

So let me get this straight you put an assistant coach hired by Pitino and the head of basketball operations, while all this stuff was going on, in charge (even if interim). He was the guy the players wanted, that's a good reason to place him in the position..... "He's been in this system,'' center Anas Mahmoud said. "One of the basketball reasons we wanted DP was because there wasn't going to be a whole lot of changes. We don't want anything to distract us even more than what we were already in". A ringing endorsement.

Yea, I think Lousiville really gets that there is a problem :confused: :rolleyes:

You got it. See 1985 SMU football.

Still an outside shot that Louisville retains Tom Jurich as A.D. Just pathetic.

2 assistants for UL suspended leaving new coach with no staff and practice about to start. Yikes.

Back