• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacon

Not sure what the right thread is, so I'll just throw some comments here. (Perhaps none of this is new, but I've been off the boards for a while.) Women's Basketball Camp last night was fun. Ryan Horn really liked showing off progression photos of some players as they've gone through his system. There's a nice new alternate jersey that looks kind of like the baseball jersey, with "Deacons" in script.

The new video boards in the Joel look great:

1zt4zs.jpg

Are those curved video boards?

LOL...I thought they were some kind of hanging banner that was covering something else up.

Back court and wings are pretty solid to really good.

Key to this season is whether any of the bigs step up and show they are ready to play major (25+) minutes per game at an ACC level of competence.

0 or 1, it will be a long season. Danny will have to do some creative coaching to make the NCAA tournament.
2 - NCAA tournament comfortably, one win in tourney
3 - run to second weekend in NCAA tournament.

Was in the Joel today doing some filming. The video board looks dope. As does the ribbon board and the 4 smaller boards in the corners. Some great renovations.

Was in the Joel today doing some filming. The video board looks dope. As does the ribbon board and the 4 smaller boards in the corners. Some great renovations.

Meanwhile, DR yells at the poor front desk employee at the Greensboro Radisson.

Terrance Thompson looks like a man among boys in practice. Fitting given that he's 23. Interesting to see Sarr working as a stretch 5.

What's our preseason rank if JC stayed another year?

In the 20s maybe. We still would be losing two starters from a team that didn't get out of the First Four. Depends how much stock they put in Brown and Sarr.

Manning really likes the defensive potential of Melo on the wings.

Back