• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacon

He was listed by some in HS as SG/SF. It's the same on our roster. Can he really play SGs on D? If so that would be great!

What has Sam looked like?

Sam looked in better condition up and down the court. Otherwise will have to see more of him to have an opinion.

Don't worry I'm a former quasi-professional in this field so you are in good hands. Brandon, Mitchell W. and eventually Sarr will get close to starter minutes. D. Mitchell looks ready for spot duty while Melo has some work left to do.

Don't worry I'm a former quasi-professional in this field so you are in good hands. Brandon, Mitchell W. and eventually Sarr will get close to starter minutes. D. Mitchell looks ready for spot duty while Melo has some work left to do.

Based on my sample size of about 30 minutes yesterday, this seems pretty spot on.

Imagine if we could have seen an actual scrimmage.

Those Sarr clips scream starting 4 for us considering the size we have with Moore and SJM.

I would love to have that happen. Having two seven footers on the floor would be like JACKSONVILLE 2.0. Remember Artis Gilmore and Pembrook Burrows?

Last edited:
terrence thompson looks a lot bigger than i expected (and his listed height/weight). i've never seen him play a second of basketball but he looks the part of a 4.

We really may have to play Moore and Sarr against Duke with Bagley at 6.11 and Carter at 6.10 and strong. Thompson's experience will be important. He had about the same scoring 9pts and 6.5 rbs as Dinos even though they got their points in different ways. Duke has 5 players 6.10 or taller. M. Bolden may contribute this season as well. So, big Sam needs to be ready to play!

Last edited:
Any reports on Rich Washington. Saw he was in a sling at some point this summer. Did he practice yesterday?

Seems like RichWash is a redshirt candidate unless the sling is coming off soon.

Sarr didn’t put up any big numbers on the international circuit. There is probably a reason for that. If he gets major minutes from the start it will be because of his defense - he needs to take steps in progressing his offensive game though.

Put 20 lbs of muscle on Sarr and watch out. The guy has skills!

Sarr didn’t put up any big numbers on the international circuit. There is probably a reason for that. If he gets major minutes from the start it will be because of his defense - he needs to take steps in progressing his offensive game though.

They rotate players a lot.

Back