• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacon

A couple position battles to be won. Intrigued to see who (if any) comes out the clear winner at the 5 and, to a lesser extent, the 4. Would be nice for one or two of the soph class to develop nicely other than Chill

I feel good about Melo. He's going to start the trend of long 6-8 guys who can play multiple positions.

I checked with the head Wacko when he committed but one has one less g than the other!

Bench%20celebrates%203%20point%20shot%20by%20Mitch%20Wilbekin-M.jpg

I fucking love this picture.

Offical team photo shoot today. Moore looks to have really bulked up, and so has Donovan Mitchell. Sunday looks pretty huge too and Chundee's arms look fake.

Melo added a layer of muscle too.

Childress looks as big as Crawford. Chaundee is the bulkiest dude on the team by a longshot. Sarr is taller than I expected.
We have a ton of new forwards/ guys who never played before/ guys I didn't recognize.

Need a report on today's practice. Did they have a pick up game?

Get your tickets to the Deacon Gun Show!

Melo looks a lot bigger than I expected.

He could be a legit 6'9 or maybe even 6'10. Sarr looks like he could be only slightly shorter than Doral.

Brandon looks like he's put on 15 pounds.

Last edited:
I don't know that he gained any weight, but I agree that Brandon looks to be in much better shape.

Sunday is a beast. Would be great if he turned into a guy that could give us some minutes in a few years.

Sarr already looks less skinny.

Really excited to see how these guys get after it this season.

Do they no longer make a big televised deal over "midnight madness"?

They haven't made a big deal about it in years. They may profile a few programs but the rules changes made it not a big deal.

Key looks like he is in really good shape and bulked up quite a bit too. Agree about Horn, he is very good at his job. This team certainly looks the part!

I don't know that he gained any weight, but I agree that Brandon looks to be in much better shape.

Sunday is a beast. Would be great if he turned into a guy that could give us some minutes in a few years.

Sarr already looks less skinny.

Really excited to see how these guys get after it this season.

Brandon barely had a shadow last year. Now, he has shoulders and guns. He's listed at 190 this year. No way he was close to that last year.

Last edited:
Back