• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CONQUERED! WE DON'T FEAR THE SPEAR!

deacdixieboy

Reaction score
Let's go!!!!!

(Posted as close to midnight as I could!)

Last edited:
We need to play our very best to beat these guys. GO DEACS!

Already said many places, but this is a program changing opportunity. I know they realize that but we need to fill the house and be voca and supportive for sixty minutes and before and after. The game. Go Deacs!

This is what your team plays for.

Take your stand at your seat by 3!

Let your seat mates know what you're going to do to support your Deacs.

Disappointed no one posted this yet

chip-vaughn-of-wake-forest-celebrates-the-fact-that-the-demon-deacons-picture-id77343539

Based on a short preview of today’s big games on the 7AM Sports Center that briefly showed Wake equipment managers getting Wake helmets ready for the game, it looks like the team will be wearing black helmets with a Deacon logo on the side of the helmet instead of the traditional WF.

I thought premier Ron didn't allow the logo helmets. Didn't the coaches and players want those Grobe's last year and we ended up with the awful white ones with the normal WF logo on the side?

We've come a long way since the early Grobe years, when Herbstreit said NC State needed to take care of the teams that don't even belong on the same field, like Wake Forest. Now he's predicting a 17-13ish game between us and FSU.

I thought premier Ron didn't allow the logo helmets. Didn't the coaches and players want those Grobe's last year and we ended up with the awful white ones with the normal WF logo on the side?
Hmm, sounds like another completely fabricated Wellman mandate. Surprise!

obligatory ESPN streams are terrible post

Back