• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vegas Shooting

FYI, there is a 30 page Vegas shooting thread on the Tunnels in which gun control is being debated.

FYI, there is a 30 page Vegas shooting thread on the Tunnels in which gun control is being debated.

I was wondering why this one was only 4 pages and relatively civil. I get lost sometimes and forget which board I'm on. Will cut and paste what I said and post it over there and delete what I posted here.

I was wondering why this one was only 4 pages and relatively civil. I get lost sometimes and forget which board I'm on. Will cut and paste what I said and post it over there and delete what I posted here.

You should have known better. Civility is rarely found on the Tunnels. :cool:

yeah, I read it, walked to the other room to put some papers in the shredder and caught myself tearing up.

Fairly sure they got that story wrong, he was supposed to find her and they were to hug and like start dating.

yeah, I read it, walked to the other room to put some papers in the shredder and caught myself tearing up.

Fairly sure they got that story wrong, he was supposed to find her and they were to hug and like start dating.

Damn. That's brutal.

FWIW - I'm flying to Vegas on Sunday to help out my FIL (he has health problems and needs someone around from time to time). Vadtoy is still an absolute mess. Lawrence in mid-week and then Vegas. Thankfully everyone she grew up with and her family are ok, but it was a horrible 72 hours trying to contact everyone and confirm that.

I'm supposed to go on the 13th, but I'm white, in my mid-60's, I own guns, I'm a retired accountant and real estate developer, and I play video poker. Hope I don't get profiled.

I'm supposed to go on the 13th, but I'm white, in my mid-60's, I own guns, I'm a retired accountant and real estate developer, and I play video poker. Hope I don't get profiled.

I think you'll be fine.

Yeah, this.

I think he had an AR-15 modified with bump fire stock/trigger (legal, but makes it so the gun "bumps" back and forth off your finger to fire basically full auto) and drum magazines. Probably some form of bipod for extended, stable.prone firing.

It's sad how easy that was to predict. It was all completely legal to purchase and own and yet extremely lethal once assembled.

UNLV with special helmets for this week's game.

Back