• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Slaughter in vegas

Okay you got me! Grab em by the P, because they let you do it. (You left that part out). That clinched it!

Answer the question. Which policy (or policies) of the Republican party is more important to you than controlling the "guns guns guns" that you purportedly "hate"?

This x 100000

As a nation, we clearly cannot handle access to this weaponry. The experiment failed. Pull the fucking (assault and hand)guns now.

Why can I not own my handgun that I legally purchased and went through the necessary steps to safely own an operate? Can I take your car since others drink and drive and kill innocent people?

I'd vote to repeal the 2nd amendment, but if we are talking about other possible solutions, this twitter thread seems kind of interesting. Basically cost internalization.

I know you are trolling, but for those who aren't clever enough to figure it out:

Yes, a vote for a democrat is a vote for abortion. But most democrats don't believe that a fetus in utero has yet become a human life. Or they want to protect a woman's right to choose.

And people vote for Republicans for reasons other than a support of NRA, for those who aren't clever enough to figure it out.

Why can I not own my handgun that I legally purchased and went through the necessary steps to safely own an operate? Can I take your car since others drink and drive and kill innocent people?

Not even close

And people vote for Republicans for reasons other than a support of NRA, for those who aren't clever enough to figure it out.

so what? doesn't mean jack shit if you come here and wring your thoughts and prayers hands every time this happens

I think this comes down to gambling losses

this is my initial thought. career gamblers usually do not end well.

having said that i think it is terrible that the first thing out of some people's mouth is "what is their politics", as if that is the only thing that matters at this time. crazy doesn't always need a reason.

Answer the question. Which policy (or policies) of the Democratic party is more important to you than controlling the "guns guns guns" that you purportedly "hate"?

Same question back at you. Because Obama had the presidency and Congress and didn't do it. A vote for a Democrat = a vote for guns and mass murder. See how easy this is?

Same question back at you. Because Obama had the presidency and Congress and didn't do it. A vote for a Democrat = a vote for guns and mass murder. See how easy this is?

republican snowflakes falling thick and fast right now

just admit you'd rather suckle the teat of the NRA lobby funding than do anything to protect Americans

I'd vote to repeal the 2nd amendment, but if we are talking about other possible solutions, this twitter thread seems kind of interesting. Basically cost internalization.

Along these lines, either the person who sold him the conversion kit or if there was someone who showed him how to illegally convert the weapons to fully automatic should be held equally accountable for the crimes committed using their illegal equipment or their illegal materials.

Before some of you say "1st Amendment", it is not absolute.

is a car designed to inflict damage on another person? no.

a handgun is. you don't hunt with it. you use it to "protect" yourself from another person. and don't give me shit about target practice. hell, the targets are often shaped like people.

is a car designed to inflict damage on another person? no.

a handgun is. you don't hunt with it. you use it to "protect" yourself from another person. and don't give me shit about target practice. hell, the targets are often shaped like people.

Alright what about a shotgun, which is designed for hunting. Am I allowed to keep that?

ITC will NOT be out sanctimonioused on this thread, really fine work.

republican snowflakes falling thick and fast right now

just admit you'd rather suckle the teat of the NRA lobby funding than do anything to protect Americans

I'm not a republican and have never claimed to be. I've voted for more Dems than Pubs, and didn't vote for Trump. But I can see the blame on both sides, and both sides suck ass at this issue.

I read that WaPo article on the killer. Accountant who was pretty rich and mostly retired. Owned like 4-5 houses in NV, FL & TX, had 2 planes and used to hunt in AK for fun. Neighbors said he was unfriendly and rarely spoke to them, and his houses were spartanly furnished with nothing on the walls. Would go off to gamble in Vegas for days at a time. Had a long term girlfriend who is a small, Asian woman. His brother said he'd get texts from him saying that he'd won like $250K at the poker table - so a high stakes guy. Brother said he didn't know of any particular religious or political affiliation. Girlfriend was apparently out of the country when this happened. Maybe he had recently been on a long and frustrating losing streak? I'm guessing Aspergers as fuck.

Well since I voted for bill and he liked interns on their knees under his desk, I figured trump wasn't so extreme.

Were you old enough to vote back then?

INTERN singular...Bad

Horndog bad...

Trump -horndog bad

Bragging about being a serial sexual assaulter - disqualifying or you don't believe even once is bad

Bragging about carrying on countless conversations with naked and half-naked teenage girls -disqualifying if you have morals.

Back