• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Slaughter in vegas

Sorry, you are correct, hadn't seen that one yet. From a political / gun control standpoint that is probably worse, as those aren't legal so it will be difficult to blame gun control laws.

It wouldn't matter regardless. We will never make any real progress on gun control. We made that known after Sandy Hook. Gun sales will increase in response to this. The NRA won long ago.

I don't know, we may get the nanny police state, the authoritarians are in control. Trump branded security at every building.

I don't know, we may get the nanny police state, the authoritarians are in control. Trump branded security at every building.

This is going to go political, which sucks. But nothing will change even if it does go political, which also sucks.

Oh cool, the RJ tagger deleted his tag. I guess that makes it OK.

Fucking awful. Also I don't see how people are questioning how he brought anything "large" into the hotel. Large duffel bags, golf bag, golf cover travel bag, pretty much any large bag. People travel with huge items all the time/massive regular luggage. You could bring in an entire gun store if you wanted by making multiple trips.

I read the sub human animal killed himself before swat blew his hotel room door open. POS evil coward should burn in hell.
Who ever this BI is may she live the rest of her life in a living hell.

Families, children, old, young sitting outside on a beautiful night enjoying a concert. Sick world we live in. People are evil. Maybe this is hell. sure feels like it.

Screw your tags whoever you are. Idiot

Don't let it go political. Just drop it.

Huh ? Our politicians are the ones who make it possible for a "sub human animal" to purchase this type of weapon in the first place.

Fucking awful. Also I don't see how people are questioning how he brought anything "large" into the hotel. Large duffel bags, golf bag, golf cover travel bag, pretty much any large bag. People travel with huge items all the time/massive regular luggage. You could bring in an entire gun store if you wanted by making multiple trips.

Yeah, you could ship a huge box to the hotel before you even arrived and have them deliver it to your room, waiting for you, no questions asked.

kind of crazy he was on the 32nd floor of the hotel firing into the crowd. that's quite a distance

Plenty of big game hunting in Nevada, it's an open carry state, plus a quick google showed that there are frequent gun shows/giant hunting expos in Vegas. You could probably walk in the lobby with your AR slung over your shoulder and not get more than cursory scrutiny.

Huh ? Our politicians are the ones who make it possible for a "sub human animal" to purchase this type of weapon in the first place.

There's always going to be "sub human animals" but we don't have to make it easy for them to kill people.

kind of crazy he was on the 32nd floor of the hotel firing into the crowd. that's quite a distance

Per the news this morning, it's within the range of the kinds of guns he'd use.

Over 400 injured now. Attack was easier to coordinate and carry out than any bombing.

Per the news this morning, it's within the range of the kinds of guns he'd use.

Depending on the ballistics of the round he was using it was a long range but well within the lethal range of many many rounds. The distance is what normally makes it difficult to be lethal at that distance, getting the round on target. The height from which he shot and the huge amount of people that he could just spray bullets into negated all of that difficultly. Truly awful and horrifying.

Back