• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Slaughter in vegas

Yeah, even if he's not shooting on a straight line, it's like lobbing a 9-iron 175 yards in the general area of the green. Sorry for the callous comparison.

this is horrible and terrifying.

this will go political. everyone wants someone to point at and say it is their fault. sad really.

i keep thinking something will bring this country together but more and more it just drives it apart. it's like a fucking game or something.

If we had done something, anything, after the last massacre, and the one before that, and the one before that...then maybe, just maybe, those people are still alive.

So when is the time for this dialogue and subsequent action? Or just we just sit here like impotent sheep waiting to be slaughtered? Or do we all go buy more guns?

It's almost like we shouldn't sell automatic assault weapons to civilians.

In fairness, this guy likely modified his weapon to make fully auto. It's hard to buy anything fully auto, even for people who qualify.

Oh cool, the RJ tagger deleted his tag. I guess that makes it OK.

No, I deleted it because I finally was able to get on my laptop and figure out who did it.

For posterity, the tag was "rj held for questioning."

If we had done something, anything, after the last massacre, and the one before that, and the one before that...then maybe, just maybe, those people are still alive.

So when is the time for this dialogue and subsequent action? Or just we just sit here like impotent sheep waiting to be slaughtered? Or do we all go buy more guns?

Hopefully Trump will sack up and pull the okiedoke on the NRA and propose some bipartisan gun control reform. Doubtful though.

Go ahead and get your gun control political crap out of your system.

Anybody know how many hospitals are in vegas? Anybody know any Deacs that were there?

Go donate some blood.

Jesus Christ. Or how about He's white, Christian, voted for Trump. Okay problem solved. Move on.

I'm outta here. God what a sick world.

And then what ? Wait for it to happen again, which we know it will ?

Ahh, just remembered who this riscdeac character is.

Anybody know how many hospitals are in vegas? Anybody know any Deacs that were there?

Go donate some blood.

Jesus Christ. Or how about He's white, Christian, voted for Trump. Okay problem solved. Move on.

When you pull your head out of the sand and want to join the adults in talking about real world issues, we will all still be here. Hope your bubble is comfortable.

Go donate some blood.

When you pull your head out of the sand and want to join the adults in talking about real world issues, we will all still be here. Hope your bubble is comfortable.

Go donate some blood.

I guess the next mass murder spree has to be on Long Island for Risc to give a damn about preventing them.

So you're saying that outlawing the sale of those weapons (new) since 1986 seems to be working ?

seriously, this is the dumb shit we hear about regulations all the time. "oh, we haven't had X problem for years and years, why do we even have this regulation?!?"

No, I deleted it because I finally was able to get on my laptop and figure out who did it.

For posterity, the tag was "rj held for questioning."

Why delete it if you're just going to post it in thread? Other than a hey hey look at me and what I can do post. Just odd

Back