• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Slaughter in vegas

Haven't had two Cat 4/5 Hurricanes hit the US in September since God knows when !

Why delete it if you're just going to post it in thread? Other than a hey hey look at me and what I can do post. Just odd

Figured it would be better than reading a bunch of "what was the offensive tag" after I deleted it. Apologies. It's early on a Monday, I haven' had my coffee yet, and I'm in a pressurized metal tube at 35k feet trying to follow all the shooting news online. I really didn't think that post through.

Hopefully Trump will sack up and pull the okiedoke on the NRA and propose some bipartisan gun control reform. Doubtful though.

Honestly, the most optimism I could muster in November is that he would be able to force some regulation through in response to the first mass shooting that was certainly going to happen within 4 years. Unfortunately, he seems much more inclined to work for the adoration of his base of gun nuts, and make no mistake, you can only describe them as gun nuts at this point.

Unfortunately this will happen again. Also unfortunately, given the current conditions - lack of political will and lack of effective practical solutions - not much will be done to prevent it.

Great interview going on on Howard Stern show now with Sirius XM guy who was there backstage. Talking about what happened, the confusion, and then people rallying and organizing to help the wounded.

Unfortunately this will happen again. Also unfortunately, given the current conditions - lack of political will and lack of effective practical solutions - not much will be done to prevent it.

banning new transfers of automatic weapons is pretty practical and simple

Sad, but true.

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around how a lone shooter could do so much damage from that range.

Back