• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Slaughter in vegas

WORSHIPS THE GROUND TRUMP PISSES ON? Get that one from a 15 year old? Maybe locker room talk from the trumpeter? How is that even physically possible? Send pics please.

I call bullshit on your false flag. I didn’t SAY TRUMP ADMINISTRATION CARRIES OUT FALSE FLAG. Get off my case about how I write when you can’t read and repeat lies about what I said.

Everyone knows I’m not a Trump die hard. Cut the crap.

Wait, so who do you think did it?

Notice how risc still hasn't commented on the NYPD cops who took a 19 year woman into custody and raped her.

ummmm pretty sure you don't need a a hammer to break a window when your sitting on a stockpile of full auto weapons. Debunked.

un-debunked...police said he used a hammer to break the windows. I am going with the information given and not speculating.

having said that, it was sort of a troll post.

Wait, time out. Risc, will you really buy me a ticket to South Bend? If you respond soon I'm in.

Wait, so who do you think did it?

I am guessing here, but I think she thinks this was a deep state covert operation gone wrong, with an ISIS twist as the final kicker. So a little CIA/ISIS/Deep State ice cream sandwich. With a side of Mexico, and a touch of Jesus.

One more time Pal. Don’t you ever say god have mercy on my soul to me. Who the hell do you think you are? You think you can judge a persons soul through their “incoherent ramblings” you self appointed Saint.

Ok Risc, he was quoting a line from a comedy movie staring Adam Sandler back in the day when he was still funny. It is called Billy Madison and it is a good watch if you have some time on your hands.

Wow we got a big deac doner here! You mean you can actually afford to buy ME and my family a meal and shell out some bucks for an institution too? I’m impressed. I’ll meet you in south bend Saturday. You need a plane ticket? My treat. Then you can pick up the rest. There’s a great place in Laguna Niguel for the nut jobs. I’ll take a few weeks there. My bags are packed

You're so much cooler than tunnels posters. Don't let any of these dick heads tell you otherwise.

Risc has obviously been severely effected emotionally and mentally by the bike path attack. I've seen this happen before, heck the we invaded Iraq for no apparent reason in the wake of the 9/11 attacks. Hopefully this passes and she is ok soon, before she does something dangerous.

Can't tell but I don't think this is genuine. Risc views the world differently than most here but it's messed up that the majority mock her for it, despite how far fetched some of her posts can get.

I'd still have 3 beers with Risc before 1 with Rchil.

Kind of invalidates your repeated insisting that you're not a trump supporter.

No it doesn't. She's dishing basic trash talking back at everyone here who has verbally assaulted her. While she retaliates, I don't see Risc beginning these arguments. While I also don't agree with her Vegas theory, she doesn't deserve the level of disrespect that many give her here. Catamount is right that some of these comments on this thread and threads in the past are sexual assault.

You guys preach one thing and act another. Risc is probably 10 times more interesting of a person than the majority of folks who post here.

It's weird but the treatment of Risc on here reminds me of the treatment of Sarah Palin during the 2008 campaign.

The Left: We need to respect women, and restore their rights to be treated as a leaders and not sexually objects

Enters the first female running for VP......

the Left: FUCK THAT STUPID WHORE 111!!!!1!!!

More and more hypocrisy, we had a thread in which Lebs educated us to respect women. Two days later leftists are slut shaming and justifying it because that person is a republican. Hypocrisy running deep again.

What is this nonsense about sexual assault? Poster says crazy things and people point it out. If people use gendered insults to do it, they are assholes.

Dumb to make this about politics.

Would you talk that way in person to Risc? I don’t think so. The way people talk about her borderlines on sexual harassment and y’all fuckers don’t care because you disagree with her opinions.

Why isn't it sexual harassment when people attack me? Guys can be sexually harassed. I still have great legs and eyes.

It's weird but the treatment of Risc on here reminds me of the treatment of Sarah Palin during the 2008 campaign.

The Left: We need to respect women, and restore their rights to be treated as a leaders and not sexually objects

More and more hypocrisy, we had a thread in which Lebs educated us to respect women. Two days later leftists are slut shaming and justifying it because that person is a republican. Hypocrisy running deep again.

Katie Couric: name a newspaper, any newspaper
Palin: ....

that's why people made fun of Palin, because she's a goddamn moron

this happened? I remember it differently

She doesn't deserve respect solely because she's a woman, dude. People inherently deserve respect, regardless of their gender. Then they can lose it when they say insane things.

Just to clarify, people are justified to degrade Risc with sexually offensive comments because she thinks there is more to the Las Vegas shooting???? GTFOH.

So fuck all of you

fcrqak.gif

Back