• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Slaughter in vegas

🎶🎶 Well, I was born in a medium sized town
And I live in a medium sized town
Probably die in a medium sized town 🎶🎶

Aldean should check out the Nazi weather forecast more often then he would know to properly hydrate.

Went to a little festival in Midway this evening and a girl/woman there was wearing a “Try That In a Small Town” shirt, so I guess that’s just going to be a thing people say now.

Bout time for a rapper to come up with "Try That In Da Hood" and watch conservatives lose their minds.

Better yet, try the "welfare queen" tactics of attacking people you want to discredit. In this case racist small town assholes with a disproportionately powerful vote. Maybe a song about "you don't want us in your town? We'll stop paying bills for shitty states that don't care about protecting their citizens." Maybe you call it "blue states won't subsidize your laziness anymore." If you want a job you can move to a place that has gainful employment that has not been run out of town.

when wearing a hood is no longer en vogue...

Better yet, try the "welfare queen" tactics of attacking people you want to discredit. In this case racist small town assholes with a disproportionately powerful vote. Maybe a song about "you don't want us in your town? We'll stop paying bills for shitty states that don't care about protecting their citizens." Maybe you call it "blue states won't subsidize your laziness anymore." If you want a job you can move to a place that has gainful employment that has not been run out of town.
That really isn't very catchy.

I'd like to see Biden go to a small town for a ribbon cutting of something paid for by the Inflation Reduction Act and list of similar projects all across the rural US and say, "Try that in a small town." It would be corny but a good troll.

The lyrics of that Small Town song are holy shit level racist and crazy. I don’t listen to country music but I’m generally aware of Aldean and knew that he didn’t write his own songs. So there’s a chance that he’s not racist, just stupid like most country music.

Back