• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Slaughter in vegas

Now they are reporting 50+ dead and over 200 injured. I have no words.

And the tag is inappropriate.

Now they are reporting 50+ dead and over 200 injured. I have no words.

And the tag is inappropriate.

That tag related to RJ is disgusting. I can't tell who did it since I'm on my phone but I let the other admins know and hopefully that poster gets a timeout.

Every shooting is horrible. The size of mass shootings is escalating...

50 dead, 200 injured now...

Reporting now that he is a 64 year old male with no prior history of violence.

The videos sound like Fallujah.

Stephen Paddock from a down a hour or so outside of Vegas.
https://www.google.com/amp/heavy.co...ing-shooter-gunman-suspect-photos-motive/amp/

Sheriff Joe Lombardo, when asked by a reporter if it was an “act of terrorism,” said “no, not at this point. We believe it was a local individual. He resides here locally. I’m not at liberty to give you his place of residence yet, because it’s an ongoing investigation, we don’t know what his belief system was at this time. … Right now we believe he is the sole aggressor at this point and the scene is static.”

Shooter's name Steven Paddock (sp?)

I just heard on the radio that there was a suspected female accomplice that has been arrrested

Yeah. There's information about her in the link. Possible girlfriend. A witness said there was a woman at the concert who said everyone there was going to die.

Yes

The suspect was known to police in Mesquite and had a criminal history, the sources said.

Lombardo said authorities believe they had found a traveling companion of the deceased gunman they were seeking, who Lombardo identified as Marilou Danley, 62. Law enforcement sources tell Milton that Danley was Paddock's wife.

Stephen Paddock from a down a hour or so outside of Vegas.
https://www.google.com/amp/heavy.co...ing-shooter-gunman-suspect-photos-motive/amp/

Sheriff Joe Lombardo, when asked by a reporter if it was an “act of terrorism,” said “no, not at this point. We believe it was a local individual. He resides here locally. I’m not at liberty to give you his place of residence yet, because it’s an ongoing investigation, we don’t know what his belief system was at this time. … Right now we believe he is the sole aggressor at this point and the scene is static.”
The hell it's not terrorism. The man shot up the Vegas Strip from the 32nd floor like he was in some kind of military operation.

It's fucking terrorism, full stop.

Hard to believe that there could be an accomplice without some political or social motive

The hell it's not terrorism. The man shot up the Vegas Strip from the 32nd floor like he was in some kind of military operation.

It's fucking terrorism, full stop.

Nah. He's a local. Locals can't be terrorists.

Tragic. I hate that this is the new normal.

Back