• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Slaughter in vegas

Don’t worry tweety, I’ll send Joey Cigars and Vinnie the Barber over with a few pies.

Keep your bloomers on. I’ll throw in a bottle of vino too. Cheers and Merry Christmas.

Btw, you really should be at the bowl game. Smh.

Already bought plane tickets to NYC to visit ailing in laws. Wish I could though, should be great! Go Deacs!

I was wondering why you brought this up. Then I saw that the theme on Fox News last night was "We Report Conspiracy Theories That Fit Our Narrative, You Decide."

Just like the man at the top.

Agree. What’s that bath tub with the rifles in it?

Is that what that is?

Purple and gold decor. Yuk

Btw, paddock did go to Arizona (report does not
Elaborate on the trip made) and Campos did go to Mexico (to visit papa on a pre-planned trip so it says). Just pointing out that I mentioned that way back during the incoherent drug lord/Isis rant. Pshhhh!

So

I wish you would stop. Every crime isn't going to be wrapped in a neat bow. Even if we don't ever fully understand why that cunt did what he did, that doesn't mean there was a conspiracy behind his actions.

I get it, human nature makes us want to tie all loose ends on illogical experiences in order to make them logical to our brains. I get it. But not everything in life done by humans will fit into our own logical expectations. And that doesn't mean there is some vast conspiracy out there to explain it away. It just means that we long to explain things that our brains determine unexplainable.

There is no point in trying to apply logical arguments to a case where a rich dude in a seemingly happy life would open fire upon tens of thousands of people. That's impossible and we will never be able to get inside his head to figure out why he did what he did.

But that doesn't mean that it was a mass conspiracy. It just means that sometimes humans do things that are illogical and bizarre to other humans.

To be fair it’s probably hard to find a small town courthouse in the American South that doesn’t have some kind of awful racist incident in its past
Yeah. The irony isn’t lost that these dipshits claiming not to be racist are at best so willfully ignorant of systemic racism that they could unknowingly film this video at a prominent courthouse where Black people were lynched.

This is the mass shooting that stuck with me the most. Dude seemed to have no motivation other than going down the hole of alcohol and gambling, which I can relate to. And did it at a place (Mandalay) I've spent a significant part of my life and met one of my most serious girlfriends.

Everything about this shooting was weird as fuck.

Anyways going to Vegas next weekend for the Spence Crawford fight. Hopefully nothin cray cray happens

Back