• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dave Clawson (Stan Cotten) Show

tsywake

Sheikh of Smoke
Staff member
Reaction score
I've really enjoyed going to the radio show at Bibs Downtown this season. Next week it moves to IMG studios, and sadly there is no room for an audience. I can't think of another school that allows such close and frequent access to their marquee coaches. Each week, Dave would swing by and personally thank all of us for attending. Overall, just a great event to regularly attend. An added perk, the food isn't too shabby either.

I've really enjoyed going to the radio show at Bibs Downtown this season. Next week it moves to IMG studios, and sadly there is no room for an audience. I can't think of another school that allows such close and frequent access to their marquee coaches. Each week, Dave would swing by and personally thank all of us for attending. Overall, just a great event to regularly attend. An added perk, the food isn't too shabby either.

Listened to it last night. How has the attendance for the show been? Really want to get to a basketball show this year.

Why not have it at Bibs for the whole season?

The shows at Bibs are sponsored, and Bibs has only signed on for 5 weeks (so far) this season.

Listened to it last night. How has the attendance for the show been? Really want to get to a basketball show this year.
The turnout the past 3 weeks has been pretty good, 80-90% full. It takes place in the Hickory Room, which is a private room on the side of the building. I loved Clawson's reaction to my question about the Bates PI call last night. I'd have gladly paid the fine if he responded "it was bullshit".

Back