• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Autocracy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro what gym do you go to? OTF? Do we work out together?

I get huge at the Fitness Connection at North Hills.

This was a middle aged man, definitely the wrong physique for being unabashedly nude, so not Brasky.

just saw a license plate that said 2UNCGRDS. why would you want to brag it took you 2 rounds to go through UNCG?

This fucking iPhone update is balls horrible. Fuck everything up. Phone doesn’t work well now. I bet it even blurs the bhole pics

I get huge at the Fitness Connection at North Hills.

This was a middle aged man, definitely the wrong physique for being unabashedly nude, so not Brasky.

Never heard of the place, but I bet you get swole.

Speaking of North Hills, you going to the NC Wine Festival on Sat? Some teacher hens were talking about it in the copy room this morning. I'm thinking that I might bring it up with the roommate and see if she wants to go.

Speaking of North Hills, you going to the NC Wine Festival on Sat? I'm thinking that I might bring it up with the roommate and see if she wants to go.

Have y'all broken up or is this a subtle way of disguising that you've proposed already?

This fucking iPhone update is balls horrible. Fuck everything up. Phone doesn’t work well now. I bet it even blurs the bhole pics

yeah my battery life on my 7 has been getting drained with the new update. and the touchscreen stops working every now & then. i do not like.

Speaking of North Hills, you going to the NC Wine Festival on Sat? Some teacher hens were talking about it in the copy room this morning. I'm thinking that I might bring it up with the roommate and see if she wants to go.

Those things are complete shitshows. Great for people watching.

people still use iPhones?

Yes, next question.

y'all gonna get the new thousand dollar iPhone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back